Reviews for The Cross-Dresser
Review
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 16 . 4/13
Gaara the sand assassin
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 8 . 4/13
I would say my sister (Hanabi) got her stuff in my bag by accident?
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 3 . 4/13
Plz make the chapters longer
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 2 . 4/13
Gaarax Hinata kiba?! Fangirling like mad!
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 1 . 4/13
Omg Hinata-chan!
DnMikado chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you fore the wonderful story
Guest chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
love this storyline
Kitty Grelle chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Good story, but its getting really boring. I'm gonna stop reading at this chapter. Good job though.
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
Yay happy ending :D this story was so awesome I shipped Hinata with pretty much everyone XD
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Wait so are they normal... with no powers? :/
Tsukiome chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Uh! love it ! I was on the verge of tears but nonehteless a happy ending! Yay!
hinaru5891 chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
out of all the fan fiction that i've read, this is by far the most and the best of them all. im glad i was able to dug out some of this antics which is very much worth reading..i really really loved it!
and im happy that this was written by one of the many talented "kababayan"..yah, im from the Philippines too, working here abroad and a great fan of naruto and naruto characters...i like the whole plot of the story but i think your story is a combination of "Hana Kimi" and the action part where gaara rescue hinata was same with the "meteor garden" when sanchai was rescued by dao meng sei...the whole story was great..all spices are up and flavors were blended all well together and its delicious..that's how i felt after reading it..i was happy..thanks much! the ending was great..not much but thought that they were reunited and their love survived is enough..not to mention the humor was great too adding the boys group at the side in support..it was perfect!
keep up the good work and God bless you..looking forward to read more of your stories..