Reviews for The Fabrication
HelplessRomantic801 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
OH! I love this. It's so intriguing. What's gonna happen are they gonna freak or think Mel has gone cukoo bananas? I don't know. Can't wait to find out. I was too lazy to sign in.
L.B- TheUnknownWriter chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Thanx for the reviews! After re-reading this, I did pinpoint the confusion. If it makes it a tad easier to understand, in my next update the whole chapter will be revised, so I hope that you all don't mind skimming over it again. :-D
courtingu chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Thanks for updataing! Plz updata soon. I just wished there was more of Danric in you chapt. But I think its good!
siromygod chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Man, it's been so long since I read the first 2 chapters. So I had to go back. But I'm definitely enjoying the story.
MissAX chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
slightly confusing right now, but can't wait to see how you'll add to it.

update soon!
siromygod chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Very very interesting. I look forward to more. D
L.B- TheUnknownWriter chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
ge! Thanx for the reviews! I'm so excited to get the chapters up! Someone guessed right!
courtlady chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
love it, love the updata please add more very soon!
Wisteria-Blossoms chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ah! No! Not Flauvic! I'm scared now!
firelord chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
that was AMASING! just so great! please i deg you to continue!please plz! and fast! thanks! _
courtlady chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
i love your up data! did you updata like 2 times for this chpt? anyways i loved it! ya ya ya! please with all the humbulty (is that spelled right?) i have to write next chapt very soon and post it! :) please!amazing job! good luck for next chapt! ya ya ya !
cheeselover chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
love the updata to capt 2 _
7eat9 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Amazing! Great job! you have me hanging on to each word! updata soon!
pinkpink chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
great job continue soon
joyjohmhope chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Ha it gets better and better! i have this feeling that something big/bad is going to happen!