Reviews for Lung Qin Xiang
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
What is their fetish with getting tattoos after they get scars? XP That was hilarious! But that part where Dem gave himself-or the monter up, to save the town was so sad! ;-; They almost lost him. Or at least I think they did. ;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Poor Dem...;-; He hurt all those Orgy members but it was really Lung Qin Xiang, why should Demyx have to take the blame? DX
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow...Dragon Demyx sounds really cool...AND really freaky. o.0 Poor Axel though...And Demyx actually taking pride in killing people? I'm scared, yup! ;-;
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
My love for Asia, my love for dragons, AND my love for Orgie13 in ONE FIC?

You spoil me darling. You really do. :3
LockDaisy chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I gotta say... Only you can pull off making a three chapter story contain all the excitement of a hundred fic story and capture more excitement. For the first two chapters, I was completely blown away. For the third chapter, my assumption was right that you made him suffer. He suffered all right. But whoevers going to be in that room when they join is probably not going to be using the mirror in a while. Woot! Xanrivash appearance! :D She finally gets some spotlight? I think that she should have more appearances because frankly, she's awesome. Although it does seem like she has no friends, which is sorta upsetting. Sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier but I was REALLY busy.
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You probably got this question quite a bit with this story, but how exactly do you pronounce Lung Qin Xiang? I've been reading it like Lung Kin Shang, but I wasn't really sure if that was right.
Kora Bloom chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I noticed that you seem to have a thing for beating up Axel and Demyx a lot, but why not Roxas? I mean, Roxas hasn't had nearly as many near-death experiences. I've read a good many of your stories. This one was good even if I do prefer "Into the Nexus" better. "Blood Ties" isn't bad either. One question comes to mind, when Demyx went to pick up the supplies, why did Roxas just willingly stay in the warehouse? If he wasn't tied up or anything, he could've just left, or wasn't he thinking? Axel as a dog is pretty funny. He was even scared of Demyx in dragon-form and he tried to eat fire and chopsticks!
Yuki no Iro chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Haha. Demy and Axel are getting wa-a-ay too tattooed. This is probably one of the best stories you have ever written, and definitely one of the best on . Hmm. How do you pronounce Lung Qin Xiang? Anyway, 5 stars if there was a rating thing-y, and more reason to love your stories!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Wow. Awesome. How the hell do you come up with all this stuff? It's simply amazing. That explains Dem's tattoo. And the Lung Qin Xiang thing. Awesome. Heh, sorry. I'm a bit loopy I guess you could say. Comes with taking a sleeping pill.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Wow. That was intense. Good thing I didn't read during the summer if I wanted to avoid angst. I would have lost it for sure. Not that that excuses me, but...I really liked this, now that my issues are over. I liked seeing Demyx in charge and with a plan, mostly in the last chapter as he tried to save the village from Axel-mind. I'm glad Axel and Roxas forgave him, especially Roxas. After all, if Roxas had given up on him, he would have killed himself at the end of chapter two. Chapter one was great, up until Axel nearly died and was tortured. Chapter two was intense, frightening, and altogether awesomely unbelievable, in a good way. And chapter three had me scared for each of their lives so often my head was spinning with excitement. And yes, this was a trilogy rather than a three-shot. Half of one chapter of this was longer than a lot of multi-chapter fics are in total...
AkuDemyfan chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
O.O This is cool!... And hurtful... First Demyx dies, then Axel goes through lot of pain, then Dem gets "crazy" and now Axel loses him mind and body thingy... Where do you come up with these awesome stories?

Luckily each of your storie seems to end well.

I say it once again, I'm sorry for just leaving a rewiev for the last chapter but I've red this story many times and... well... I think it would be best on this way... ;

But, keep up with the great work!
Xaria and Gelace and Dreampaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
JesusRox7111 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Wow. This was actually epic! My fave was the third chap (so wierd to imagine Axel like a dog, but everytime time u mentioned the look in his eyes, I imagined it perfectly, for some reason. Don't know if that makes sense -' Anyway, glad u wrote this (I luv dragons, so this fic was perfect for me!:)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Heh, I love how Xanrivash calls Axel "Assel." Wicked awesome story. Man, during those computer-less weeks I'd forgotted how good a writer you are. Wow.
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
We! It's finished! I totally loved it. And Demy didn't have to die!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »