Reviews for The Lion King, Unseen and Uncut!
Kusa chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Aww man, and up until now it was a riot. Several times I actually had chest pains from laughing so much.

Hope you intend on completing this one day.
ZC Founders chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Welcome back, t. [begins slow clap]
DJ chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
please continue am enjoying this so far. I cant wait till you get To SIMBA AND NALA as adults what will happen with them in the jokes
Jagabor chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Awesome update, you did phenomenally! I love how you pointed out some of the obscure stuff, like the face Shenzi makes.

The OC parts were great, I loved Gituku in this. Keep up the excellent work!
Machungwa63 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Nothing wrong with this chapter at all - it had funny parts all the way through. From Nuka and Banzai getting hurt to Mufasa getting...well... all I wonder is, is how is any of the staff left alive for the rest of the movie? Ah well. Sure I'll find out. Enjoyed the read!
D4rK Sid3 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Let me begin by telling you; welcome back. You dont know how much I missed your work, and it's good that I see another good chapter in our hands. Almost 16k words...wow. That was some comeback, and it took me a while to read it, but here I am, reviewing you. And I was more than happy to help you with the spanish bits.

Well, with the review.

The beginning was priceless and so true. Nuka like always being an idiot and getting obliverated and destroyed because of it -Sniff- Thank you...that's how it should be. Like always Gituku causing mischief and hillarity...a funny a$$hole, the best of their kind.

I couldnt help but to laugh at the driving scene and at Banzai misfortune.

*Sigh blissfully*

And now...the action in the studio. What can I say? It has been a marvelous and funny job; worth of wonders and...laughs, many laughs indeed :P I dont know how much the director and the writer could take; perhaps they will enventually died at the end of the filming...now, now; he must be a super human - although a very stubborn and idiotic one.

The stampede scene was truly well crafted, and it was worth the wait; I had many laughs and chuckles and the misfortune of everyone in the set (Especially at Banzai). And finally - through all the misfortune and accidents - the scene was, uh...completed.

The ending was priceless (Gituku, gotta love 'im). Well then tearth, it was a pleasure to read through your update, and I hope that you'll update soon, not as much as this lengthy chapter, but still...we'll be waiting for another great update. Congratulations again for the chapter.

Well then, until the next chapter, take care.

From Venezuela

D4rK.
TigressPL chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Sorry for being so late, I laughed so hard since I read it I couldn't write. Plus, school and ISP didn't do anything to facilitate this task...

Anyway, the chapter's as great as ever, I've run out of ways to praise your works long ago. The dialogs and situations presented are most hilarious, both those shown at present time and the film cuts.

I'm used to reading your works several times - mostly 'cause I sometimes can't write a review straight away and I want to have a clear memory of what I'm writing about. What amazes me is that whichever publication it was, I always found it equally fun and gripping. And every time I manage to understand some more of the puns.

Even when you repeat some motives they still stay completely amusing - what with Ed being able to talk for n-th time, it just never gets old. I think I'm even starting to warm up to the money gags - though were I to say why, I'd be unable to reply.

Well... to say I'm pleased with this review would be a lie, but I somehow cannot find anything else to comment on (constructively at least). i probably will think of some dozen things after this is sent. Aw, well.

And I don't feel the least bit touched by the ending portion - I don't think anybody would - as you said, it's just another humorous approach - well rounded, optimally placed, great as ever.

Thanks for another occasion to laugh my head off - and sorry it took me so long to review.

Tigress.

P.S. The important response is nowhere to be seen and you haven't replied to my last message - should I repeat the process?
Genome Soldier chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Wow great job with this chapter! The always be prepared scene in Lion King was definitely one of my favorites! I especially loved it when the director called Scar Adolf as the hyenas do a Nazi like march in front of him lol. I wonder what this new fic your writing will be about, I hope it's a Lion King fic lol! Anyways, keep up the good work and hope to see updates again soon!
Machungwa63 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
For some reason I seem to have missed or forgotten how the hyenas living links in with the creation of the movie but I'm sure you explained it earlier and it will come back to me later. Yeah, I caught onto that running gag a bit...as well as a couple others that were quite good (making fun of fanfictioners, that's a first) and I'm beginning to feel sorry for that director, but it's all in good humor. I also always like it when one or a group of characters get offended and gang up on someone in particular. And I don't think you were offensive to gays or anyone, but then...well...that's a long story. Also, the ways in which you made fun of Disney were great. Know, I've always realized that it could have been dangerous for someone to misinterpret Scar's line as "when at last I am given my Jews."
sandydragon chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Where do you get all of these ideas? This couldn't be any funnier! That last part was actually pretty funny. Is this going to have a sequel once it's done?
D4rK Sid3 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Sweet ending Tearth, I have been laughing all the way in on this chapter. Its a true class of work you are doing here and I hope you continue to do so. Ha, especially the dialogue, its a killer I tell you. Remember that if you need some spanish help or something just ask. And oh, just finished that fic I had been working on for months, now I can finish the rest of the update. Im sorry for the short review but I need to get up at 7 Am tomorrow for work and its the 2am, so gotta go, till next chapter.

From Venezuela

D4rK
Aquaman52 chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
As much as I like the idea of this story, script format is not allowed under the current site guidelines, which you agreed to follow when you first posted this story. In the interest of not reporting this, I ask that you either rewrite this story into an appropriate format, or remove it and repost it on another site that allows such content.

And that's all I have to say about that. Good day to you.

Aquaman52
Starzinmieyez chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
This is the BEST humorous Lion King fanfic I've ever read! Lol WOOT!
MadAboutStories chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Like always- a fantastic, laugh out loud funny chapter! :D

Scar is always extremely in character through out; you can imagine him making the dry remarks that he does in this, making it all the more hilarious. And the part with some fanfic authors fixing Scar's mane was very unexpected and also very clever. :)

Sorry this review is so short. This chapter was one of the best and I will certainly "be prepared" for the next one! :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was SO FUNNY!

I hope that the author continues making this...

Maybe she should do a Simba's Pride one as well?