Reviews for Jokers Wild
good story
JLCH chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Love the story!
JLCH chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
This is way too funny. I can see this happening too!
lin12344 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I read this story and was very good.; This is your story and you deserve to write the ending you want so do that and if me or someone else does not like it then they can say she wrote how she feels now I write one and see how I do. I like story House/Cuddy so if main character are House/Cameron I do not read since not what I like but I do not think all writers or reader want the same love connection or not House/Wilson love connection friendship is OK but lopve I think all girls,ladies both involved in over years and do not think they chsnged sex orentation later years.
raschiavo chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Just finished this fic, I loved it! very cracked and very fun, and I must say I also the second ending best, the first one was funny but the second one was just perfect.
raschiavo chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I just found this fic and I love it, especialy the M*A*S*H refrence in ch 1!
Rocky2e chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
This is great! Is there a sequel involved or did this stand alone?
Joolka chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
This is just brilliant, and i would be very happy if you could agree on translating this into polish! Plz!
JLC chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
What an absoulte delight - a great fun read..! I liked both endings but I preferred the second one. Made the "crack fic" a bit more real...

Now my next big decision is which of your stories to read next...!
ccLozado chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Hey travln1!..First of all, I'd like you to know that I just finished reading your crackfic for the third time! I was so amazed with how you've written it. I would say that what you did with the characters is not that realistic as compared to their real personality in the TV Show(i.e. when House often kiss Cuddy on the forehead and took care of her during the recovery and when he admits that he loves her) we all know that House is an arrogant jerk that could not let his pride be thrown away just because of 'love'. But still, your crackfic was really really interesting to read. It was so romantic that I can't help but smile while shivering as I read it. As I have said, I've read it three times and still, I'm not getting tired of it! Well, maybe tomorrow I would start reading it all over again from chapter 1. I'm serious with that by the way. lol. In short terms, I enjoyed every single word in your fanfic. Even though I was quite disappointed with the ending (not by how you've written of course, but by how House and Cuddy decided to take their relationship slowly, thus, not a happy ending. It is not just a 'not happy ending' but also an 'open-ended' ending. It is up to the readers if they would accept it as happy or not. This is for the second ending.)(while in the first ending, of course, I loved it because it's a happy ending but seeing how they're wedding went, it's not realistic.) Travln1, please don't stop writing Huddy fanfictions, because you are one hell of a writer!(It's my sincere and honest opinion from the inner core of my heart.D). I really loved this type of romantic stories, it's romantic but not to the point that you would vomit because of too much sweetness. But instead, you'll be touched and heart-warmed. You've been able to let their sexual tension float in the air but still retaining their soft, romantic side. And I'm really impressed that you didn't put some smut events in the whole story, which just made the fic perfect, innovative and yeah, heart-warming. I am honestly not a fan of smut stories. You know, I even dreamed one night about the airplane scene! What I've imagined when I read your fic is what exactly my subconscious chose to let me dream about. Interesting isn't it? I now declare that on this day, May 27th, I am officially addicted to Jokers Wild and to Travln1! Trust me, it's really well-written. And also, I just thought that maybe, the readers would be happier if you add some more huddy conversations to the story, (or maybe you should just write another Huddy fanfic, same theme and style exactly like this one, just different story.) like for example, their first airplane trip to Vegas, also, their conversation while they were having they're newlywed breakfast, and, they're encounters while they're waiting for their flight in the airport. Because I noticed that you skipped these parts. Although I also think that if you add more details to the story, it would make it dull and less interesting. Still, it's up to the writer, you know! Remember this, MORE HUDDYNESS, MORE HAPPINESS! Damn. I didn't realize my review was this long. It's like I'm writing my own fanfic here..lol! I hope you appreciate my review and I hope this makes you smile as you read this. It's good to be flattered once in a while, right? You've served as my inspiration to write my own fanfic. (i'm currently working on it now - "Winter Lullabies") I sincerely hope that my review motivated you to write some more humorous Huddy fanfics. MAZEL TOV!

With all my love,

LAVANDER GREY

P.S. What do you mean by "crackfic"?-this is a serious question. I honestly don't know what it means. I'm not American. I am Filipino. I am not that good with English slang terms. If it's slang. *wink*

And damn, of all the words i forgot to say, i forgot to say THANK YOU! Thank you for producing a well-written 'crackfic' that made me realize that people have their softer, romantic side too, and that men could do everything just to show the person how you love her and that you wanna protect her always, no matter what consequences you might face, like swallowing your own pride. (i.e. Dr. House)

NO OFFENSE INTENDED IN THIS REVIEW.
lenasti16 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
heloo.. this is indeed a cute and sweet story.. though, its kind of short.. i would appreciate it more if it was atleadt alittle bit longer... and i must congratulate you for managing to end this fic without a smut.. though, i would not object if you put one.. its just that most of the huddy fic are so full of smut... though, some are really necessary in the story.. nut others seem just a waste of space and of story plot.. also, i agree with you, the second ending id better...
MaudMF chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
loved every bit of it... and i agree, second ending is far better!
jaded27 chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Loved it :)
macandfries454 chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
I really liked this whole fanfic and i will have to say i like the fluffy endings so i liked the first one more than the second one but oh well it was a very good fanfic overall
steelneena chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
I enjoyed both endings, the not so houseish one and the more housish one. 2nd ending was done in rather good character, maybe a little more housish and you could write a full length special episode!