Reviews for Could Have Been
yay
jj chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
wonderful
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Everything's perfect...smut so steamy, emotions so real, just the right balance of humor and sentimentality... Love your writing! _
jj chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
nice
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
damn this is just beautiful! Although i was worry that it will be angst but it really is not. And i am sooo happy that Kakashi is applying to be Iruka's husband. Soooo cute! And I just love it!
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ok..cute way to propose Kakashi! *giggles*
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So sweet :) Forget the neighbors and just move in with Kakashi. LOL
kerumica chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was actually nicely done. Short. To the point. Perfect! Thanks for sharing :D
kory chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Iruka darling, i think Kakashi is the right man for you so just say yes! I actually really like this pairing and i'm not quite sure why. i've read other fanfictions with them and no matter how poorly writen it turns out to be i always end of thinking, 'yeah, that's how it's supposed to be'. strange isn't it? maybe i'm just a romantic but...anyway you got my vote. once again great writing, maybe i'll try and suck your talent away through the computer screen someday. probably won't work though. . anyway, thanks again for sharing this story.
Akumusa Wiessen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow... I love you... hahaha! This was so adorable and sexy... I got turned on while reading it _ *blush*.. but yeah. Great job!
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was a wonderful story. Amazingly written, fantastic plots, wonderful words. I simply adored it.
4ng3legg chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was awesome!
Nanashio chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow 3 so prettily written, and tasty too ; Beautiful KakaIru, you're a talented writer I'mma fave this _