Reviews for A Year And A Half Without Sunlight
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Bella doesn't know what's coming! I think you did a great job writing this!
princessinct chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Interesting and entertaining fic.

Thanks.
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It was nice to read about Bella's life before Edward in this story, because we know so little about it. Great job!
RedSaucy chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
"I also doubted that anything remotely interesting would ever happen in that tiny little overcast town."

BWAH!

I think you nailed it, this is probably exactly the thought process Bella went through. Well done!
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I love the way you characterized Bella in this story. I think it stuck with what she was like in the books.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I liked Bella's internal struggle to go to Forks. I also liked how you had her help her mom through the process of her leaving.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aww...Bella's so selfless. I luved they the way u portrayed her.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Love this story! Heard it rec'd on the Temptation Twilight Fanfic podcast and I agree with them, it perfectly fits with my vision of Bella and how she decided to go to Forks. Nice! The year and a half without sunlight line & title are perfect.
geophf chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
An excellent character study. You've capture the moment between Renee and Bella so well. Perhaps, given Renee's tendency to worry over things, this conversation would have lasted a semester, and not the one moment here, but this story has it perfectly crafted, capturing this instant in the eternity that has set Bella's fate.
reader chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I really like how you provided insight to Bella's choice and her life before Twilight. Your one-shots are really good, and I am reading Ashes now...and I love it!
ts8lemonade chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Loved it! It was great getting a chance to see Bella before she moved to Forks. That's probably how it really would have happened to!
uptonmama chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Love it. This is the part of Twilight that made me empathize with Bella having to leave lovely sunny AZ and move somewhere cold and rainy.
MzAliBelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
you are awesome at one-shots...
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed this. I think you super nailed Bella. In fact, I could read this pre Twilight and think Twilight was a continuation of your story. It was seriously awesome!
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
yay ren! thanks so much for more stories :)

you really got into bella in this one... and renee too. aren't you just so clever? ha ha.

it fit with twilight and her reasoning then too.