Reviews for A Year And A Half Without Sunlight
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Excellent story. Great job with the foreshadowing. Poor Bella, having to go to boring old Forks! LOL Great story. You did a great job keeping everyone in character too.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Terrific, as usual. I loved it. :)
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
nicely done with the foreshadowing :D
lishwish chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow. This was really good! I keep thinking, what would happen if she went back to Phoenix with Edward, how would people think of her then? Since it's pretty predictable.

I
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
O_O

love it!

you write excellently!
Bellaandedward4Ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is just as good as the Roses story! It really sounds like something that could be in the Twilight books!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
really good so far
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
wow, really good!
thefuturemrs.edwardcullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hi, it's Chelsea. How are you Ren? I haven't read anything from you lately; I'm glad you wrote this. As always, it was awesome. Only one mistake: in the last sentence, you said "bare" instead of "bear". Sorry if that sounds well, critical, but I'm a beta for a few authors and I automatically scan for grammatical errors. It also doesn't help that I'm a grammar freak, hence the beta work.

I have a new one-shot out myself. It's certainly far from perfect, but I like it. I'm thinking of doing more one-shots like it. To figure out what I'm talking about, you'll have to read it! I'm going to do a new one hopefully soon. Ah, the joys of a full-time job. Oh well. I'll get over it.

I love the last sentence in this story, by the way. The dramatic irony runs fluidly through, right till the end. We all know that the lack of sun is what Bella loves most about Forks now.

Hope to see another wonderful story soon and thank you for this one!

Always,

Chelsea
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
And she does bare with it fairly well! :D I love your idea with this. I've never actually read a "shortly-before-Forks-Bella-story". Awesome job! :D
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hey Ren, dear! This is a really good concept - I'd never thought of it before. Poor Bella, she's too caring for her own good...

Can I suggest that you do a quick re-edit? There's too many things for me to point them out to you, but you've got a lot of half-finished sentenses (eg I turned away from her slender frame and walked into the kitchen, moving around and gathering things for...?) and you repeat words in the same sentence. (eg - Inside, I flipped on the kitchen light as I moved on inside.) If you don't have one, maybe you can get a beta - they're really good for picking those kinds of things up.

Otherwise, another good fic :D
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Brilliant! Bloody brilliant! (As usual)

I loved the part where Renee and Phil started getting excited about their plans together, and then they both remembered Bella. It was even sadder that way, because it wasn't an intentional "You're not a part of this picture, Bella," but you got the message.

So realistic, so good.

And I'm sure, you're just going to have to find SOME way to bear Forks Bella. Smirk.
aliceannastreet chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Again a wonderfully written piece of work! I really like your portrayal of Renee, and your plot line. Keep up the good work!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Loved it!.Pre-Twilight stories are always interesting, and you did an amazing job with this one!.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2