Reviews for Brave New World
A guest chapter 66 . 2/24
Ri2, this is a freaking masterwork. I've only discovered this story in the past few weeks, but it has quickly risen to one of my two favorite fanfics of all time. You have created such an amazing story! Great job on this work, and
Marcellasnow231 chapter 66 . 2/17
Some suggestion for new characters;

Merge Lillie and her Alolan Vulpix, Shiron, and give her a severe case of avoidant personality disorder. You can decide the backstory of this version of her.

Serena and her svyleon would be a good merger, but I think it would be interesting to see this version as a depressed, broken version of herself ever since her adoptive Rhyhorn mother's murder.

The Litten we meet in SM 008 would be interesting as a street brawler with serious anger issues and perpetual parental abandonment issues. Add to that his brief adoption by a elderly stoutland was complicated by the latter' sudden death and we have a total mess.

Ash's Rowlet would be great as a cuckoolander sniper and scientist. To add to his issues, I would like to see him with a gambling problem that literally put him in slavery.
Darren Xirias chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Hello, new reader here.

Not so new anymore, though, because I basically ate through 63 of the 66 chapters of your epic so far. In two weeks.

This is, bar none, my favorite story on this site, EVER. Awesome and deep characters, respectful yet silly references to the base material, unpredictable plot twists, perfect control of the parallel story arcs, magnificent battles, absolute balance between the funny, the badass, the creepy, the 'd'awwww' and the heart-wrenchingly sad moments... I could go on and on about why I am in love with this work.

Long story short, you rock. Keep up the good work.
FlamedCat777 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Does anyone know what happened to Ri2?
TheMajesticMrL chapter 65 . 5/9/2016
Haywire: The TV Tropes page said it is based on TTYD, plus I think he said something about it somewhere.

Other than that though, really hope this story isn't dead...
Haywire chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
This sounds suspiciously like Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Just putting that out there. It's definitely something I'm going to read, it just sounds a lot like the plot is loosely based off of that game, with Treasure Town being Rogueport, and Professor oak being Frankly. The keys seem to be the crystal stars, and the map is... the map.
E chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
E
poka chapter 66 . 1/8/2016
Would love to see an update to this. I miss this story ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
If ur story is so old it's surprising ur favs and follow are kinda less
I have seen some 200k word stories having like 1k plus favs and follow
I wonder why coz the reviews definitely made me feel like reading this fic tho it will take ridiculously long amt of time to finish it I guess that's the reason people who were with u at start read it but now ppl are reluctant to do sk
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Damn this a big fanfic
If I get completely immersed in a story I can do up to 100k to 200k words a day ur a will probably take me two to three dedicated weeks to finish
I will definitely try this fic after my exams are over
ChaosDancer12 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Ummm... guys? Doesn't anyone realize that the original owner of Leo's glasses could be Ash's Squirtle? And that Leo is his reincarnation?
kingcloud chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
this is amazing I have never seen a story so long and a good 1 at that you are truly a good writer
TheMajesticMrL chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Where are you man? Don't tell me you've given up on this... :(
ORiley chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I just realized an error in one of your paragraphs for chapter one. "The Ho-Oh who had once ruled Johto probably would have protested if she weren't still dead, since the Mother had chosen not to resurrect her since she had always been a bitch, even before Deoxys showed up, and Lugia was too happy to have his family back and the three elemental birds finally not trying to kill each other every five minutes to care very much." At the end of Latias' Journey, she was brought back and apologized to the male Ho-Oh.
Zlaxe chapter 66 . 4/27/2015
Hi Ri2!

I've been a fan of this story's prequel and it's prequel, long before your this chap is up. I really LOVED reading the prequel and this story. I can't explain it but I really LOVE reading long stories, especially if my favorite genres are involved all in one (Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy) and add my two favorite sub genres( Dragons, Magic, Pokemon) then I'll practically wait for the story to finish... now matter what... I mean it's not like- ... I think I'll not finish that sentence...

Anyways, like I said I've been a fan of Latia's Journey, it's prequel, and this story. I can't pick just one or two favorite moments here because they are ALL my favorite ones... bright AND dark ones. I don't know why, I just do so I can't explain it.

So, I'll wrap this review up and just say that I can't wait for the next update and I don't care if it's shorter or "longer" than this one, I'll like it no matter what. And with that I bid you adieu. Byez!
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »