Reviews for Brave New World
TheMajesticMrL chapter 1 . 7/3
Where are you man? Don't tell me you've given up on this... :(
ORiley chapter 1 . 5/18
I just realized an error in one of your paragraphs for chapter one. "The Ho-Oh who had once ruled Johto probably would have protested if she weren't still dead, since the Mother had chosen not to resurrect her since she had always been a bitch, even before Deoxys showed up, and Lugia was too happy to have his family back and the three elemental birds finally not trying to kill each other every five minutes to care very much." At the end of Latias' Journey, she was brought back and apologized to the male Ho-Oh.
ZLAXE chapter 66 . 4/27
Hi Ri2!

I've been a fan of this story's prequel and it's prequel, long before your this chap is up. I really LOVED reading the prequel and this story. I can't explain it but I really LOVE reading long stories, especially if my favorite genres are involved all in one (Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy) and add my two favorite sub genres( Dragons, Magic, Pokemon) then I'll practically wait for the story to finish... now matter what... I mean it's not like- ... I think I'll not finish that sentence...

Anyways, like I said I've been a fan of Latia's Journey, it's prequel, and this story. I can't pick just one or two favorite moments here because they are ALL my favorite ones... bright AND dark ones. I don't know why, I just do so I can't explain it.

So, I'll wrap this review up and just say that I can't wait for the next update and I don't care if it's shorter or "longer" than this one, I'll like it no matter what. And with that I bid you adieu. Byez!
worgan fun 272 chapter 66 . 3/30
Plz hurry i'm getting bored
Ferosianinja chapter 65 . 3/11
White wolf dont make 40k, Games workshop do.

White wolf does make (new) world of darkness and exalted though.
Emperordaein chapter 64 . 1/10
Man, the beasts eat one grandmother, and suddenly they're demons! And hundreds of innocent soldiers. And civilians. And children. And unspeakable other atrocities and... Yeah, they're not going to be hearing the end of those for a while.

If Michael's Crystal could shoot lasers, it would probably shut Raiki and Pichu up right there. Until they remember that swords deflect lasers.

Ninianne's castle interior keeps remind me of the 3D World from that Treehouse of Horror special. They just need to make sure nobody throws a cone into the fabric of the space, causing them to be sucked into the Live Action reality.

You know, in hindsight, I suspect Bellum killed the first family member who said "Let It Go". If the song wasn't created by then, she probably turned the first person who made that joke to her into sentient ice before launching them into the Antarctic Ocean.

I guess the ultimate flaw of the Firstborn is that they had physical shells on Earth.

I suppose it was for the best that Ash didn't mention how he tried to free Mewtwo from Giovanni's machines by ramming into them instead of using his Pokemon, the baby Nidoqueens (?!), that Mewtwo may or may not have entered a interdimensional tournament hosted by the Hand of Creation, or how a different bunch of scientists made ANOTHER Mewtwo that was more feminine and could Mega Evolve and oh my god Movie 16 was STUPID!

Pikachu is currently 2-3 on the dying scale with Ash after the Diancie Movie. Man that must have been some Deja Vu for Ash. (Although I would have found it hilarious if he just nonchalantly went "Okay, everyone start crying on him. It'll work, I know from experience.". Unfortunately, that would require Movie continuity, and I refer back to Movie 16)

Huh. I guess this Chapter would have been the more fitting one for the Ultron line. From an antagonist perspective at least. (Puppets tangled in strings)

At this point considering the crap the Birds have done, the wielders of the orbs would probably want to remove them for a bit, and fart on them, to see if anything left of the Birds can feel it. But when you get down to it, Vicini did win that fight with them. He won it from a moral perspective!

Well, if the wheels of fate are turning to crush them, they just need to make sure that it's not too hard...

Well, Frank East's counterpart did assist in the Fate of Two Worlds against Galactus, so he can handle himself.

Just a side note Boa, the Cliomh Solis will do absolutely jack shit against Belmonts.

Ah, but Leo forgot the other rule that would save Caruso! He has a name and has appeared in more than one chapter! Plus if he wears a stylised red uniform, then he's safe.

I find it ironic after all the Toku references in this fic, as of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, we now have the Honen Rangers.

I like to imagine that Don Wiggy's final act upon death was to fall onto Chatot, smushing him under his hideous weight. If only Don Wiggly learned he was immune to Dragons sooner.

I suddenly realised that after a certain video about not being hugged when scared, that people who look like Clocks with Bowties may not be as non threatening as they think. Speaking of which:

"There's always TIME for a song!"

Don't worry Charlie. The next Smash Bros tournament will make it better. Maybe when they fix up Mewtwo he can join in too eventually.

Now ladies and gentlemen of the Berry Kingdom, what is THE most terrifying phrase across space and time? "We're Team Quantum and we're here to help!"
Emperordaein chapter 63 . 1/8
Oh holy crap, it's been a while since i've done a review. Omega Ruby has managed to get me back into the swing of the fic, so lets starts from where I left off.

I have to give credit to Valerie's pilots for being one of the very few chopper pilots to go into a Warzone and not get shot down. And yet he did not suffer the terrible fate of American Hero Mike .

Ehhh, Leo's a bit behind the times. Nowadays, dynamic entries are underscored by unknown attacks followed by the heroes popping up out nowhere with a snarky one liner. That or scored to 80's Pop Music.

If people were on the outside, what they were on the inside, Chobin would make The Thing (Ie: John Carpenter's The Thing) run away screaming.

Paul is so full of crap on that Armour. What King in the Pokemon world would ever gain immortality from any kind of personal creation? It would need, I dunno, a thousand or so Pokemon Souls to make it even work! ... Man, I realise Pokemon got kinda dark after Gen 4...

Hey, Lily learnt the use of the Bathplug spell from Cucumber Quest!

The strength of One Million Machamps... Which could still be taken out by a single Dazzling Gleam.

Ash is one of the few people who can make his hallucinations drop down a Dere level, from Yan to Tsun. That or it's the part of his brain that's potentially posing as Misty. Either way, he should be fine as long as the developers don't decide to shove in a last second boss fight. Wait, wrong thing.

You know, if a hero does have immortality, and they keep having to make use of it, does that reflect on them more poorly than people who survive when they don't have immortality?

Pikachu is probably gonna get his payback for Leo's Ninja Squirles once Leo sees the new movie designs.

As a wise man once said about Electric (Albit Cyborg) Samurai, RULES OF NATUREEEE!

Dawn vs Paul was easily my favorite fight this chapter, if only for the climax of their whole rivalry. And in the end, DAWN WINS. FATALITY!

Tarantulus died as he lived. A exploding mess of machinery.

Figures even Giovanni would think that Ghetsis is a horrible father. Even his own son (Silver) turned out better... Well okay, more dickish, but with less psychological and social issues... Which helped N do good after leaving Team Plasma and being worthy of a Legendary so I guess the moral of this story is... Errr...

Power Levels are bullcrap Doctor. Taking account of them at birth is what separates the Gokus from the Brolys.

Man, we get it Mew, you're a Vagnis, you don't need to rub it in people's faces... OH GOD BAD CHOICE OF WORDS.

There are no strings on Chobin...

Well, I supposed the Doctor went off to the Day of his Time, and then came back as another grumpy old guy, except now he's real Scottish. Team Quantum could learn about not trying to force defined events. Like a certain someone in Omega Ruby...

Well, even if Darkrai has decided to try and finish him off, there's no guarantee that it wouldn't have let loose what's inside Mewtwo's brain. Or somehow cause a Giant Baby apocalypse.
TheMajesticMrL chapter 66 . 12/24/2014
Well, I've finally caught up. Can't wait for the next chapter. Things are heating up!
TheMajesticMrL chapter 63 . 11/29/2014
Ooh, everything's just coming together. Also I don't know if you've planned anything, but since ORAS came out, are you going to give Rayquaza a chance to Mega Evolve? Or anyone, for that matter?
nrg504 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Bacteria mutating into viruses?

Well, I suppose this is pokemon.
nrg504 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Very weird. Kind of hard to follow in places, but very well written.
Hx2 chapter 66 . 11/26/2014
You might be in denial about it, but this really looks like a goodbye chapter. I really hope you aren't going to discontinue this story. I know real life can easily interfere and make a mess of things, but you're a great writer and this is a great story. If you have decided to discontinue this story but are too attached to it to admit it, or if you really are just on an indefinite hiatus until the end of a writer's block, please let me know. I don't want to get my hopes up if they're false hopes.

Dustchu chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Another awesome chapter, well done! :D
Nice job dude! legitness!
An awesome bit o work here.

Freaking Latios 8D
nice.

Keep it up!
Dustchu chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Holy Crap... Paul tho... WOW, I honestly thought, Buneary's nemesis was the Blazikan guy...
I honestly did.
Huh...

Fuck Paul... I hate him OO

Anyway, awesome chapter man!
Good show and awesome ballin work on this!

Hehehe, the ending. and LATIOS FANBOY! SO MUCH YES!
KEEP IT UP!
Dustchu chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
Awesome chapter! :D
Nicely done man, once more!

That song that Leo sang XD LOL
I love it. and Pikachu fanboying... too good, too good...
I love it.

And the sword fight, that was extravagantly epic!
epically awesomely awesome... cause that makes sense.

Hmm... well... for what Rosa did to Leo...I would have to saaaay...
Possibly?