Reviews for She and Him
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Perfect :)
kenziepaige8818 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely loved this! I am a hardcore Dean/Jo supporter, but the way you so beautifully wrote this made me actually like the pairing. The progression of their relationship was so subtle and true to the characters. Thank you for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sam's Salt n Burn Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This seriously made me smile. These lines were both glorious and tragic:

When the justice pronounces them their kiss isn't a promise of a future, it's not even a guarantee of tomorrow.

Just the hope for one.

And then signing that Sam and Jo Winchester had been there? [swoon] Another great story!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really enjoyed this - well-written and satisfying;-) Whilst I'm usually a fan of gen stories when it comes to Supernatural, I have a soft spot for Sam/Jo stories;-D Nice job!
theskaterbug chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was SO GOOD. Amazing. I LOVED it.
Taylor Francis Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
One word:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh! :')
Loz.Loola chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Jeez I love Sam/Jo together so much. And your writing is really beautiful, I love your other fics too but this pairing especially, since they're pretty close to my heart. But yes, amazing work and I hope you continue with it 3
nerptheherp chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
THAT WAS...AMAZING!
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I really loved this! I think Lo and Sam are lovely together, and the way you did it was sensitive and well written. It had a very natural and soft flow and I loved the action adventure bits in between. Awesome job. More please?
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Heart breaking at points but wonderful still! I loved it! :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh my. That was so nice. I'm a Dean fangirl, but Sam will still be the hot, sensitive, strong guy. xD Nice job! I loved it so much. :D THanks for sharing. :D
Lifespassion chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh my gosh, that was amaising. I loved it. You told an enitre story, one that could have taken page after page after page in just one medium lengthed chapter. Each separeation was to the point and purposeful. i liked it alot.
MariShal chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great story, Sam & Jo are a nice pairing!
don't particularly feel like i chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
wow. this was beautiful. well written, satisfying but not fluffy. you fulfilled my sam/jo needs! sequel? although i doubt there will be one.
azab chapter 1 . 11/26/2008