Reviews for Requiem For Magic
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Got an update in my inbox that there was an update on this series. have my hopes up that we will be seeing a sequel to Death Undone, Cole and Gwen having a few kids of their own.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Just wondering if this series will be updated, of if you are leaving it on a cliffhanger. If you've decided to leave it on a cliffhanger, I will understand. Thoughtful way to end a series, even though you leave clues that this is not the way things should have been, sometimes things don't always go the way as planned.

On the other hand, I would be very happy to see a conclusion to this series, and it ending on a positive note.
quillsandbolts chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I'm not sure if the best way to end a series is to kill off its participants one by one, but your call? Haha. I can't wait to see where this goes...or at least, just hoping it goes somewhere. Good ministory.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Please don't let this be the end! It has been four months since there was any kind of an update and I would hate to see this entire series ending on such a sad note, and quite a cliffhanger.
Tilius chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Liked the new chapters.
Lexi chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I have been waiting ages for an update on this series. Had almost given up, now I log in and see three chapters...yay!

As usual good writing. The reactions of the various characters' to the deaths along with them figuring out who murdered Cole and Olivia was well done.

Five characters appear to have been killed off: Cole, Olivia, Wyatt, Piper and Chris (since he can't exist if Piper is dead).

I look forward to reading how you bring Cole and Olivia back. However, I feel that with all these dead characters there are few realistic ways to bring back everyone...it seems like a few of these people are going to have to stay dead for good.

It would be too contrived (i.e. like the show)to bring everyone back to life. I know the show would have the Cleaners in, Tempest resetting time or a spell to undo everything and based on the universe you have created over the last few years I hope you don't go this route. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
wiccanforever chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
OMG! How coulud this happen! I love Cole and Olivia, and Wyatt too! Write another story ASAP!
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
First Cole and Olivia, and now Piper and Wyatt? Was glad to see another installment of this, but you have left me on quite the cliffhanger. With rerun season and no Lost till midseason, I have nothing to hold me over but this fic.

Please, I beg, update soon, I have to know what happens to everyone and everything.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Ah, glad to see you portraying the Elders as not so great beings. Trying to remember a bit more about Natasha and her history. It is getting to the point where this spin off series could use its own Wikki.

Funeral scene was certainly touching, and it is nice to see Daryl and the others in full on detective mode, trying to figure things out in the magical realm, and him giving his professional insight into the situation, something we rarely saw in the series. Love the idea of him being the one to figure out what must have happened.

Also like you finally giving Bruce a bit more of a storyline. Onto the next chapter.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
So glad to see you continuing this fic, and the way you handle each of the characters dealing with the loss of Cole and Olivia along with the grief. Their passing seems to have touched a lot of characters, even ones we would not ordinarily think about.

Nice to see you touching upon Leo's reaction, after his rocky history with both Cole and Olivia.
Joleca chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
First Cole and Olivia.. now Piper and Wyatt.. please please don't tell me after so long, everything ends with everyone dying.

Please tell me somehow this will be set right and please please bring Cole back!