Reviews for Awkward
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 11 . 2/17
loved these little awkward moments. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
LOL that is hilarious! You're a genius to say the least!
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
So I thought I'd let you know... I've been stalking your profile for a week now. I've read almost all of your complete works and I really like your simplistic style. Oh and you've got a way with oneshots. Can't wait for the next anecdote in this series! :)
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
ahahahahahahahahahahahaa this MY LIFE :D
Lydia chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Hilarious, cute, fluffy little story. :) Just read one of your little stories about retail and...You can FOLD thongs? They're basically string! How on earth could you do so?
bleebloop chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
i wish with all of my heart that you would continue for the sake of a good old 90's kid who is in desperate need of some Hey Arnold!

there just isn't any good cartoons these days. And when I think of good cartoons and childhood, i fondly remember trying to imitate Helga G. Pataki's good old saying "move it foot all head!" and my mom shaking her head and saying "why do you want to imitate her?"

I've always felt a connection towards Helga. Kinda creepy eh? I like that the bad girl wants the good guy. Nice twist. Not all girls are goody two shoes. And not all girls have perfectly manicured eyebrows hahaha
Gilbert Winchester chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
LOL. Didn't Arnold's Grandpa tell him to "never eat rasberries" or something along those lines in the episode "Girl Troubles". Hmm. I wonder what would've happend XD

Loved this one, It would've been interesting to see what would've happened if Arnold had woken up before her too. Love these stories of your to death.

haha

-PM
A Heart on my Hand chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
I guessed what was going to happen about half way through, and burried my face into my hands.

This was hirlarious, I loved it.
Harbour Master chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
LMAO! I hope you know I'm quoting Helga the next time I get in a fight with a friend or something: “And in case you were wondering, I forgive you. My anger has dissipated.” AMAZING!
Harbour Master chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Lol, she's all freaked out about them both being dressed! These kids are so tame and well-behaved, lmao. No hanky panky for them, unfortunately.
Harbour Master chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
LMAO! I love undies! I like...collect them, lmao, in all different colours. I dunno if I have enough to fill a moving box with yet, but I'm sure it's getting there. Oh, and Arnold can come over and throw them out the window whenever he likes!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LMAO! I love your Helga. "Well this is profoundly awkward." I can just HEAR her saying that.
sarina chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
fin the story
oneangredwarf chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
ahah this one was funny. ive taking a drawing class like that before but it was mostly all drawing nudes for like 4 hours. its actually a lot of fun and you totally get used to them

-liz
Jae B chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
I also enjoy pairing Helga and Sid together, like you, if not for serious romance, then for a great comedic story line. Keep up the humor and the great work.

-Jae-

P.S. I'm halfway through in playing catch up. ;)