Reviews for Forgetfulness
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great story! I really liked Mugen's character, in all his rude yet ruggedly handsome glory. :)
velvet-sometimes chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I'm a little late to the game on this one, but this is really the best Fic for them I've ever found. I've looked for Fuu/Mugen on AO3, and none of them felt right to me at all. But your story? It was so perfectly in character and it was exactly what I would have expected of them post-canon. This was a lovely story, and I so wish you had more for the fandom.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
very good story
c2t2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is the best SC fic I've ever read. Amazing. It's one of those rare stories that 'feels' so much like canon that it can mess with memories of the actual series.
Zod'a Quatique chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Honestly, I think it's the better Fuugen fic I have ever read ! Thanks for that ! (And sorry, I'm french so I don't speack very well english)
E d e n chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Yes, yes, YES.
I love how you tied the end in with everything else you've been building up, such as all the things Fuu seems to forget in Mugen's presence (the good and the bad). [...] And just now, I glanced up and read the title of the story... well that certainly seems to make more sense now ;P
You've kept them in character throughout- though I wish I could have known what Mugen was thinking throughout all this time when he crashed at her place.
But all in all, for your first Samurai Champloo story? Not bad, not bad at all.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
HOW THE EFF did i not know you wrote this?! I have loved this story since it came out but never thought to check who wrote it. I was re reading TSST( in love with crack pairings. What can i say?) and just HAD to read more of your stuff again, and i saw this and thought "NO. WAY." I swear it felt Christmas for a while :) btw: fuugen FTW! Great job hon!
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh lord, these two. My love for them only increases over time. I loved all of this, you did the characters serious justice and I was dying of laughter at parts. Oh, Mugen. Bloodying up cushions and putting your fingernails under them. You would.

Great job!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So funny.
Zanza8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Vintage Fugen. Very nice-completely in character for everybody, including Jin. And it's good to know Fuu will never die of boredom.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was so essentially Fuu and Mugen, I loved it. Your characterisation was fantastic and the story moved along at a nice pace without being repetitive. You got a really good sense of Fuu's balancing between loneliness and frustration, too. Awesome job!

Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh you wonderful author. I love what you did here. The characterization was spot on (which is a turn on of mine, by the way) and this was written so well I could see it happening in canon. Well done!~ (PS I like your Bleach one shot too.)
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
By far this is my favorite FuuxMugen story :)

The plot is good, everyone is in character and I just love the humor in this.

Great job! :D
Daydreaming Out Of Reality chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this one, you did a great job and had a cool idea. Finally a one-shot that didn't kill Jin off.
Me fui chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Amazing one-shot, it's one of the best I've read (and that's why you're getting a review, I don't like to write reviews, but you definitely deserve one).

It made me laugh (I'm with a few friends and they're staring at me) and it was cute without being OOC, something that doesn't happen really often in the Fuugen fanfics (people seem to have many problems writing Mugen).

The only problem I had with the story was Jin, I can't imagine him getting into their business like that, or at least, talking so much. That probably sounds dumb, but I don't think he's the kind of guy that would go and give them a speech. I can see him staring and giving a meaningful look, but not too much else.

Again, congratulations, you have talent.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »