Reviews for Not Worth His Innocence
Terror-of-the-Mind chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Jesus, your writing is scary. I absolutely love it but I'm not sure if I should. It's like watching True Blood or something; I know I really shouldn't, but I really love it. This is really good.
Drai chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I think it was good. But, I don't think Harry would be that naive.
befoulmetalroosa chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I've read this story before. I thought it was sweetly innocent the first time I read it, and I love it even more now. You do awkward very, very well. I can't wait to see how you mature as a writer.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I liked it. It was really good.

Harry is so clueless. I like it when he was stuttering. It was cute.

I hope that you make another like this.
superstar kirblondie chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
IT WAS SO CUTE! AMAZIG LOVED IT SO MUCH! WRITE A SEQUEL! if u hvaent already LOL
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I don't think so.

If you were going for realism instead of pure x-rated giggles, then yes. Think, if you've read the books or watched the movies...Well, I can't entirely say for sure, but in the books, I think he would stutter. I mean, with a hottie like Malfoy in your clutches, I'd stutter like mad too!

I liked it.

Bravo.
YAIOLOVER69 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
first off yes harry stutter to much. Second it is a good story. You should make more chapter to it.
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think this story is fantastic. I would love it if you would make it an ongoing story though. like go through with how Harry and Draco have to endure their friend's contempt with their dating. Or if you don't mind , If you don't want to write more, if I could that would be great too.
Ripuku chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Naw, He didn't stutter too much. I stuttered like that when my boyfriend asked me out. I was just like Harry, minus the sexy touching and I'm not a guy XD

Good job, update soon.
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I personally thought(because you never said how old they were) that they were around 12 to 13 ish. But when Harry said he had kissed Cho well that means their 15 to 16.

I also think Harry was a little TOO naive. I mean sure he may not have done that stuff before but he could have at least guess what was happening!
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
*squeals* that was so cute!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aw that was cute! harry was so inocent that it was really adorable! aw why didn't you make them go all the way?
glitterball chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love this possessive Draco is the best!
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
luv ur story.
Gnarly Sensations chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
It's kinda hard to believe.

Like Harry crying and everything

And... Draco asking Harry randomly and stuff... It's weird.

But yeah, this is your first try. Soon you'll be great!