Reviews for When Darkness Falls
Chasingstormshadows chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
This was totally AMAZING! You should have gotten 10 comments! I love it! You should write many more. There are not enough of these! Very good, you are a really good writer!
Feke07 chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Wow that was kinda deep. Especially the flame and heat thing. The flame was john adn the heat represented the John in her mind world, the thought of John...she couldn't have both before. Now that she's in reality, she CAN have both...because they're one and the same...deep. Lol
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
wow. this was wonderful, confusing at some parts but wonderful none the less. you have such a way with writing and even though it was confusing at parts, the way the end was written, made everything come together and made this a well written story. i love the way you write this couple and i would love to read more of your fics.

-anon goddess ;)
purple.cat.princess chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
all numbers are happy unless they decide to have like twelve thousand friggin decimal points
Candyglue chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Aww, this story is over! Oh well, it was a great one!

But that last chapter cleared everything up! Everything makes sense!

I can't wait to hear more from you!
ThirteenStrikes chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
Wow, unexpected ending. But I'm so glad it turned out to be a happy one. Really enjoyed reading your story. :]
rogue-scholar07 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Aww. Such a sweet ending. I loved it!
Goldylokz chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Sweet story so far! Love the narrative. Onto the next chapter :)
The Duplicitous One chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Jesus! This really is twisted. One minute you're making out and suddenly you're puking your brains out. I can't wait to see what's really going on.
The Duplicitous One chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Was that a hospital that Wanda was seeing? Just outta curiosity, why aren't girls allowed in John's house?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
cool chapter! Update soon!
The Duplicitous One chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
So you finally got them together. The build up to it was very nicely done. keep up the great work! And thanks a lot for explaining the empitiness. It's sure not a pleasurable experience. But what causes it and why is Wanda the only one suffering from it?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Aww. Sweet little bonding scene. Great job!
Candyglue chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Wow! I love this story! I can't waitro read more!

But I have a question. Does everyone still have their powers?

If so, how does Remy and Rogue's relashonship work?
The Duplicitous One chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Ok so now Rogue knows, John knows & I'm pretty sure Remy will find out too. When are we gonna know what's troubling Wanda? Nice to see so many people care for her. I just hope she takes their advice. Keep up the great work!