Reviews for The DreamLike State
Really liked the ending
Stillnight chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was really nice and just a side note: I like Sakura. Especially after time skip
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
KYAAAAA ! SO CUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE! SASUNARU ROCKS! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEEED A SEQUEL TO THIS BECAUSE 'LE PETIT MORT' PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
if only that really happens in the anime, imagine the nosebleed of the fangirls
no le petit mort sequel? awwwww too bad
Irises chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
hehh ;)
BelleRedevance chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ooh I really liked this! Hehehe Sakura you naughty yet very helpful girl! Ahhh SasuNaru is so refreshing

This was really great! Thanks for writing! I really enjoyed it! *huggles*
scillian chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was a great plot idea. I loved the note Sakura left to the boys. And I can only imagine what will happen to her when she will come back from Suna.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
XD I was laughing so many times at Naruto being an idiot and not understanding what Sakura REALLY did to him when it really was very obvious from the beginning haha.

And the very last line of the fic really was the icing on the cake *chuckle*

/Dragonwolf
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I had my doubts in the beginning (I thought I had accidentally clicked on a NaruSaku fic) but it turned out to be great :) I love your Sakura, it's so sweet (and devious) of her to plan this.
dark blue princess chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
'le petite mort' or little death means orgamis, or to put it painly, lots of sex for sasuke and naruto.
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
There are so many times that I feel like I hate the plot bunny in my head which sounds like Katou that always tells me the plot behind one shots like this! D:

I immediately guessed (somehow due to the thrice damned plot bunny) that this would happen! Argh!

Despite that, this is a good story. :) You should be proud of yourself! 3
Atoms and Elements chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OHOHO. I know what 'le petit mort' means :D

Jeezus, I like this Sasuke.

Excessively.

He's much more...likeable than canon Sasuke (though he still is very close to canon, I suppose).

Write more like this. Please.

-Atoms-
jj chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
ass hole you dick head dickshit why narutos not gay why would he ask sakura on so many dates why would he try to get saskue back for her why do you really think he is gay i hope mashi kashimoto comes to get you for you doing this to his work you will pay for what you did
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
XD i love it. haha i looked it up, totally get it now! (the french line) i didn't get it at first though.