Reviews for Possession
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
love it!
VentiGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hello fellow Wiccan and B&B groupie. I enjoyed the story, it was a very fun and fluffy one shot. My fav kind.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wiccan eh? Interesting? How did you decide to choose that, if you don't mind my asking. I'm a Christian and don't worry, no offense at all. I think it would be a poor showing for any religion if we were so sensitive that we didn't respect other's beliefs and opinions. I may not agree with you, but I always apreciate hearing what others think and believe. Sorry for the ramble.

This was an awesome one-shot!

"If only he weren’t so close and she could think more clearly, then maybe she’d be able to deliver a clever comeback." I'm surprised she can ever think when he's around:)

“Ah, Bones—I’m not in control of myself,” *melts*

Our stories may be meaningless, but they sure are fun aren't they?

Leah
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I very much enjoyed this piece. Like a previous reviewer said, I have rewatched this episode hoping for a different outcome. Thank you for giving me that. I particularly liked the part about Jack's "holiday alcoholism" (great phrase) and Booth's response to her question about his state of self-control. “But its got nothing to do with the drugs.” Oh, the hotness.
ehliza chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I just love these sweet pieces and I totally adore this one, thanks for writing it! I mean it! :). It's very well written, I'd say in character and definitely interesting, couldn't take my eyes off it :).
GiorgiaKerr chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I like this story a lot! Ha. I rented the first season the other day, and I watched this episode over and over. Each time hoping something would change and they'd end up snogging on a lab table.

Wow. That sounded a heck of a lot more...blunt than it was supposed to.

I like the way you described the kiss. More often than not, the language used in fan fics is all the same, or at the very least synonymous. But here, it's an interesting mix of passion and poetry. I have great respect for anyone who does not use the phrase, "begging entrance to his [or her] mouth" in regards to kissing.

I'm sorry if you've used that before, but it's just so good to hear a different approach. I suppose it would make a difference considering half the people that write fan fic have probably never kissed anyone before...

Oops, look at me and my rambling. Sorry. But I like your fic!

Giorgia