Reviews for The Edge of Taboo
Concolor44 chapter 40 . 10/12/2016
That was interesting from a number of perspectives.

So, I clicked over and read your profile, hoping to get a clue as to your native tongue. Some of the constructions scattered liberally throughout this tale led me to believe that it was, perhaps, not English. I'm still undecided.

There were some internal inconsistencies that occasionally I found irksome. Lex got shot - by a shotgun, no less - with enough efficacy that he was unable to stand, yet only moments later was again able to function at nearly 100%. He doesn't have any of Slade's regenerative abilities, and THAT, frankly, simply would not happen. That's just one example. There were quite a few. Many.

Also, Slade (even in his love-induced state) wouldn't have let Harley get the drop on him. His situational awareness is better than that. MUCH better. Besides, he KNEW there had to be other people in the house, if Joker was there. That is not to say that Slade couldn't be outsmarted or taken down, but the scenario you presented was implausible.

Now ... That Being Said, the story itself held my attention well. Robin disgusted me (almost as much as he disgusted Raven) when he drugged her and took a blood sample. That was LOW. I was unsure through the entire saga what Raven's final decision would be, but the one she made makes a macabre sort of sense. Given what you've written, if she does commit herself wholeheartedly to Slade and his machinations, the rest of the world doesn't have the ghost of a prayer of a whisper of a chance to resist them. They will control the whole ball of dirt, and the Justice League will just have to learn how to play nice.

Overall, not bad. Plotting and continuity could use some work, but the Object of the Game in fan-fiction is to tell a good story, and you did that.
Raven chapter 38 . 6/20/2016
Awwwww :3
Raven chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Busted lol...Damn Cyborg xD...
Raven chapter 26 . 6/16/2016
Shiiiiiiiit. Joker totally starting to catch on and found quite a good but of info on Slade's actions and intentions. Again, loving the story so far. I can't believe I'm just now finding this...
Raven chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Love the fanfic so far! Probably the best Raven-Slade one I've read so far. I love how everyone seems to be 'on-character' too. I've read several fanfics-whether Teen Titans or not-and admit that I kind of get turned off by stories where some of the main characters are 'off-character' compared to the original show lol...looking forward with continuing this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story my goodness continue
xXMelonsXx chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
omg I love rose, she is my idol!
tidakdigunakanlagi chapter 40 . 11/3/2013
Yes ! take that deathstoke .. Rose join teen titan ... i bet he will really shoke if he know his daughter join the titans ... somehow im kinda hate raven now ... btw great story .. im going continue reading :D
MySillyPresentRevise chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
Is Rose Slades daughter, that would be interesting. Btw wonderful story I enjoyed it very much. Continue writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Omg! This was so beautiful! Beautiful I tell you! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
HellVampAlice45 chapter 40 . 6/13/2013
oh helll no...Rose is slade daughter...DUDE UR A GENIUS! I loved the whle story so much it only took me 3 days to finish reading...haha keep up the good work on ur other stories I hope there is a sequel or a seris to this... :D
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 40 . 3/2/2013
This has been quite a pleasure to read. Good job _
KingLoitl chapter 40 . 1/2/2013
GREAAATTTT story! Sexy, Spicy, Thrilling, Still a better love story than Twilight . KEEP UPDATING! ill review every chapter after this one to help u out if need be!
discb chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Well done.
TooLazyToMakeAcc chapter 40 . 8/17/2012
HOLY SHIT! Sorry. Just, as soon as you said long white hair, I was all like OMG IT'S RAVAGER! And it was. Ohhhhhh shiiiiit, shits guna hit the fan when they fight slade! And Robin's such a douche. Just sayin'. Oh, and shouldn't she be missing her eye already? Oh well. Excellent story. Absolutely Excellent. And no, I don't have an account here. Hence the name I wrote.