Reviews for The Edge of Taboo
Guest chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story my goodness continue
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
omg I love rose, she is my idol!
tidakdigunakanlagi chapter 40 . 11/3/2013
Yes ! take that deathstoke .. Rose join teen titan ... i bet he will really shoke if he know his daughter join the titans ... somehow im kinda hate raven now ... btw great story .. im going continue reading :D
MySillyPresentRevise chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
Is Rose Slades daughter, that would be interesting. Btw wonderful story I enjoyed it very much. Continue writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Omg! This was so beautiful! Beautiful I tell you! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
HellVampAlice45 chapter 40 . 6/13/2013
oh helll no...Rose is slade daughter...DUDE UR A GENIUS! I loved the whle story so much it only took me 3 days to finish reading...haha keep up the good work on ur other stories I hope there is a sequel or a seris to this... :D
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 40 . 3/2/2013
This has been quite a pleasure to read. Good job _
KingLoitl chapter 40 . 1/2/2013
GREAAATTTT story! Sexy, Spicy, Thrilling, Still a better love story than Twilight . KEEP UPDATING! ill review every chapter after this one to help u out if need be!
discb chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Well done.
TooLazyToMakeAcc chapter 40 . 8/17/2012
HOLY SHIT! Sorry. Just, as soon as you said long white hair, I was all like OMG IT'S RAVAGER! And it was. Ohhhhhh shiiiiit, shits guna hit the fan when they fight slade! And Robin's such a douche. Just sayin'. Oh, and shouldn't she be missing her eye already? Oh well. Excellent story. Absolutely Excellent. And no, I don't have an account here. Hence the name I wrote.
ArtMelody chapter 40 . 1/21/2012
This is one of the best slade/raven fic i've ever seen!

Now to read the sequel!
dream raven13 chapter 40 . 1/10/2012
OMG I absolutley lovvveee this story! You are amazing! I belive my life would be complete if this happened3 I did read somewhere that the CW wants to make a show on Raven but idk if they will yet...but anyways, your writing is wonderful. The story had so much to offer, I loved Slade in this it actualy seemed like him! i'll be reading the sequel very soon!
Raecheveyc chapter 40 . 11/27/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! :DDDDDD LILY! haha i like how her name is "Rose" ;P very clever! i am litterally giggling with anticipation! I can't wait to start reading the sequel! oh my gosh, this is going to prove to be an even better story than i had previously assumed ;) this is a well planted seed of controversy my friend! Slade is going to have some serious thinking and contemplating to do ;}
Raecheveyc chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
oh my god! how did I know it was going to be JOKER? :D and I love how you are building up the relationship between Slade and Raven ive read far to many fanfics where they just rush into an unintended relationship and I hate it. but this one has a very gripping storyline as well. I'm in love! 3
Raecheveyc chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I absolutely love the story line so far! I'm a new SladexxRae fan and this, I feel, is a great price to start off with! Very clever of you to tie in another element of the DC Universe with Lex Luthor :D. I love it when people remember that all these superheroes and villains are connected. And it was, at the same time, a very unexpected twist! I can't wait to finish it. I would've continued reading, however the urge to voice my opinion on this piece was far to great :).