Reviews for Hitsugaya's Headache
Lena Sauran chapter 65 . 3/27
Oh my gosh please write more soon
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Well we know why she cried as a baby and doesn't like certain people; because Aizen and Gin (thou actually he was a double double agent though in the end) were traitors. Though why did she cry at Momo?Mom is a nice girl and I'm still sad about how she died, and poor Hitsugaya...his face when she was killed...
Lunaveon chapter 65 . 7/2/2015
Uh. I promise I won't shower you with reviews that are completely pointless but for some reason I posted that last review on the second chapter.
...
I meant it to be on this chapter.
This chapter was amazing - not that the second one wasn't, but I meant to be talking about this one.
Lunaveon chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Oh my god. I started reading this story when I was eight. EIGHT.
I can't remember half the stuff I wrote to you, and I'm kinda glad I can't. I probably terrorized you.
I do remember this story though - it was one of my absolute favorites, and still is. Thank you so much for writing it, and for continuing it for so long!
I'd also like to apologize for anything I did when I was younger - I can't remember any of it but I was eight. That's probably a sign that I did /something/. And the things eight year olds do are normally not good things.
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 65 . 2/25/2015
Loving the last part on how Ichigo just happened to show up at the last second I hope Grimmjow joins to fight along side Hitomi. by the way I'm soooh loving this I do hope you plan to continue on with this story.
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 50 . 2/25/2015
Not to be rude, but for Hitsugay's sword its Rain over the frosted heavens! Hyorinmaru!
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
I hope she gets to see Grimmy, and her dad lets him live for her sake
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I think that Grimmy might actually be warmer up to her
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
I do wonder who her birth parents are
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
love it so far
GudetamaCandies chapter 65 . 2/24/2015
Leaving us in an amazingly epic cliffhanger ain't 'cha? Smart move. XD Amazing work as always! 3
winddemon199 chapter 43 . 2/20/2015
Harribel's fraccion are still alive this was obvious even before they appeared in the thousand blood war
winddemon199 chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
Grimmjow is alive it's been confirmed
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 2/19/2015
interesting.
Sakura02 chapter 65 . 2/15/2015
Aww, Shuuhei and Alano had a little bonding session. Well, if not bonding, than it seems like they understand each other better now. Update soon!