Reviews for FunSized!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Fun-sized? *scratchs head* now what does THAT mean? I'm a bit afraid to find out, though.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Haha that's awesome especially since I'm really short and I love the whole "Fun sized" thing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
when i read fun-sized, i think, (ok, i know this might seem odd) of those little snacks labelled 'fun-sized'. What did you really mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I almost fell over laughing! A random story, but you still stuck to the characters personalities. This is so silly, and seriously hilarious.
mad eyes love chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
wow Yaddle said the wrong thing at the wrong time, if u know what i mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOL! "Fun sized" My sis loves Yoda . she calls him Yodi

Crazy, my sister is .

I don't want to know what she meant either.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
BWahaHa! Hilarious! poor Mace, I can imagine his face! More fun is, that my sister has a shirt with that on it; "I'm not short, I'm fun size!"
EinAffe chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was just so hilarious! I can SO see Yoda hitting Qui-Gon for being called short! And I can equally well imagine Qui-Gon calling Yoda short - though for him, just about EVERYONE is short.

I really liked the comparison with dynamite.

And I think that Yaddle's comment at the end did not only traumatize me, but Mace as well. Maybe that's why he is always trying to be as un-funny as possible ;-)
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
ROFL. Wow, that was great XD. Yaddle just stated my personal motto XDD. I'm not short! I'm fun sized 8D

Great fic _
Demented Kat chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
F-fun sized? *giggles hysterically* oh god, the implications is enough to...hehehehehe! Have a cookie...nay, take the whole freaking jar. In fact, have a double chocolate wedding-sized cake with a gallon of fudge and another of sprinkles, 'cuz lord knows you deserve it! (...you know, I read a fanfic wherein Edward Elric (from FMA) retorted to a short comment by saying something like; 'I'm not short, I'm fun-sized jackass' Sorry, this just makes me think of that. PS, your awesome)
Annella chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I loved it! Thank you for making me smile! D
Nahrikira chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is to funny! I read the description and was like someone called Yoda short! He won't be alive by the end of the fic! apparently Mace agrees with me. Also, I blame you for all the images that came into my head when Yaddle said Yoda was fun sized(shudder). :)
honkugly chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
LOL! 'They didn't want to know what she meant' Funny!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
funny
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ha ha! That was great! "Short and to the point", no pun intended, of course.