Reviews for Perception
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was amazing! Like it was spectacular! OMG so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Like It!
beatifique chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love how colors are used as a metaphor here. Great introspection piece on Pepper's shift of feelings for Tony. Very in character, which I like very much. :) Wonderfully written! Your best so far, IMO.
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw...unrequited lurve. My favourite.

Now ...please requite it!
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I really love what you did with colors in this story. It just totally made sense coming from Pepper the way you did it.
Tiresius69 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh my! That was impressive use of colours and colour transitions to reflect Pepper's constantly-changing perspective throughout her time with Tony. For the consummate professional that is Pepper, we can understand how change and uncertainty makes her life increasingly stressful and difficult. By nature, it appears she doesn't like the amorous-yet-ambiguous feelings she's developing for her boss; it puts her in a new and unsteady situation that's markedly different from anything she's previously experienced. This successfully depicts the impact that Tony Stark has on the life of Pepper Potts. There's no one like him, and it's tearing her tidy, perfect world apart.

This is also the first fanfic I've read in which Pepper is the adoring observer and Tony the object of affection. Let's hope Stark never finds out about it; the guy's got a big enough ego.

I really like how this ended. Very sweet and touching for me. Sometimes the happiest moments come from the smallest of gestures, as that last scene between the two demonstrates. These two characters, for the moment, rock my world. Well done, friend.
little-miss-moe chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I enjoyed your depth when it came to your perception of Pepper's character and her relationship with Tony. It went a little bit slow, which was slightly distracting, but I think that since you are such a good writer once you get into motion of a plot, it will become much more engaging.

I anticipate a new chapter :]
La Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really liked this, particularly the contrast of colours to Pepper's changing emotions. Great job.
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Le nice.

Specially last line and the counting of the cars / chains etc.