Reviews for Superficial
shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this is a really interesting idea and would be intressting to explore. prowl a decepticon sparkling. wonder if the decepticons would get him? can he fly if he wanted? wat would the teams reaction be?
Glass lady chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is so cool. I always wondered why Prowl had that visor thing, and the idea of him being sparked a Decepticon is just PURE EPIC AWESOME!
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
huh so that's the reason prowl never takes off his visor.
my-dear-fangirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
the hole idea on prowl's past is nothing short of GENIOUS! this is really good!
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
What can I say about this aside from the fact that it was amazing? Really. Your wrote this so convincingly, I was nothing short of blown away. I never would have thought of writing Prowl as being Decepticon by lineage, and I have to admit that it's an amazing concept, one that I would love to see explored some more.

What I truly loved in this was Prowl's inner suffering as he recalled what he went through when he was younger- it was very profound, and spoke volumes about how a society treats its "outsiders."

Again: Amazing on all counts! :)
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
unique idea. Never would have scratched that surface.
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
((falls over)) Holy damn! That's fantastic! _ I love your work.

Kick ASS!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was quite interesting. Never thought of that.
broken.glass.2008 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Yer skillz are improving. I c whut you did thar.

Anyway, awesome fic. Thst part of the episode made me go all emo for some odd reason O.o;; Maybe because I love birds, and that other Starscream annoyed me. Interesting back story on Prowl, too!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Nice plot twist and it's very well written!
TFA rocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Man I wondered when someone would do a fic on that comment Starcream made to Prowl and what do you know someone did! Great explanation for the visor.

I like the idea that he was born a decepticon but has the ideals of an autobot.
Soggy Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Prowl IS totally a 'Con, now isn't he? And... Cybertronians do focus on the optics a little too much, eh? That's something I address myself quite often: the fact that if you have any color other than blue or red, you will be shot, and in certain cases, even if you have those colors. It's pretty much both a badge and an identifier.

Blue is Autobot, red is Decepticon. This is amazing, and it makes sense that Prowl would have this sort of origin.

Good fic.
srg1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is very good. It's an interesting twist that Prowl could be a Deception. I loved the episode, and I love how you portaryed Prowl in these stories.