Reviews for Stomach Ache
SukiMikora chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dafaq...? W..t...f...? My sis had me read this, and I was like, WTF? GUYS CANT GET PREGNANT! Btw... if you want to reply to this, just PM SukiMikora, which is me. (Is not logged in right now)
The Kuriboh Maiden chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
The nurse's name is Miss Fontaine. Just thought you should know.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
A pregnant Jaden I love this fic!
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
love it
Pariseiffle chapter 31 . 1/20/2012
GREAT ENDING!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
This was so cute! I love it.
Jewel1001 chapter 31 . 4/15/2011
No doubt one of the sweetest Spiritshipping fics I've read. The extra bit with the '15 years later' was a really nice touch, and I liked how you put across some really cute moments between them and the twins. Great work!
Sakural7865 chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
:takes flamethrower and burns Stacey and Giese to a crisp: TAKE THAT U MONSTERS!
Sakural7865 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
My only complaint is the names... Johan is way more masculent for a girl and Judai is too feminime for a boy. If they were swiched, I'd be happy, but the fic is finished and that would take a long while to change, so ignore my first comment and ur fic is really cute!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 31 . 8/8/2010
kool
Nicole Blaire chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
aw how cute. oh and just to let you know u spelled the word angle. which is like a position. i think angel is the word ur looking for. but other than that great chapter! :)
Nicole Blaire chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
omg this had me scared for a second lol can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bobbie3926 chapter 31 . 12/18/2008
I liked that story. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Kumiko Cy23 chapter 15 . 12/6/2008
how did jaden give birth?... the is so great...
CTCometfan chapter 31 . 11/8/2008
Great story! I read it all in one go! I really liked it. BTW, just to let you the nurse's name is Miss Fontaine, just to clear it up for ya. The only thing I got annoyed at were the spelling mistakes, but don't worry, everybody's not perfect.:) Did I mention I love Spiritshipping?
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »