Reviews for Chained
violetdusk12 chapter 8 . 1/19
Holy shit! That was awesome! I loved the last line!
Severus T Snape chapter 8 . 1/3
You story is deffinately different from all others I have ever read. But I like it. And I also like your writing style. Too bad we don't know how Harry had enjoed sex with Severus without lust potions... ;)
QueenLyssa chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I love Harry/Severus stories, I really think that Severus is really really misunderstood and you stated it right when you said he was never lucky, but maybe now he can be loved! *snuggles* thank you, had me crying sometimes and angry at others but I am happy that they found an even ground where they could maybe find love.
The Lost Rogue chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Hey this was great! Snape is still a bit of a twat,but that just makes it more ,another favourite! :D
The Lost Rogue chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Oh this chapter tugged at my heartstrings! Dumbledore was definitely being a bit of a twat and not thinking straight :$ Oh well,onward I read! :D
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Yeah, I'm glad you left Harry and Severus together. They both took a chance in the end so I think it will work out.
angelaneahwalker chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
i love this fic and i love snarry...but,i think in this fic,harry should have ended with voldemort as well...if you ever write a sequel maybe you could make those three a item...just an idea, i don't want to look arrogant...
FalconLux chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
This was a good fic. Very entertaining, if a little fast. I really do like the way that you ended it - except that I would have liked Harry to hold a little more of a grudge against Dumbledore - but I would also love to see an alternate ending where Harry makes the other choice.

Oh well... Probably, I've been writing too much dark Harry lately. Great fic!
Tenebris Domina chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Don't know if i liked the ending... You know it was cool and all, but the lord thing? O.o
teedub chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
i liked this story a lot because i can totally see DD and Snape doing this, but i just can't get over that harry willingly goes back to his rapist, nor was snapes two rapes ever accounted for.
Dymian chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
The ministry really needs to update it's laws. If anyone can basically steal another person's magic, then wouldn't Voldemort have a, apparently legally iron-clad, way to bond his followers to him? Or, by using the lust draft, to bind the magics of anyone who fights against him?

And, why doesn't Harry just decide that it doesn't matter anymore and end himself? I mean, apparently, those in charge willful let someone rape him without repercussion, and also basally stealing his magic away from him, the one thing that has always been there for him, through thick and thin.

It may just be me, after he said, "Don't you see Harry; your magic is under control now. You can't hurt anyone. I know you are nothing like Voldemort, and you never will be. You don't want to hurt people Harry!" I would be like, "Your right, I don't, but you had no right to just steal it." And then I would ignore all of them and start wandering off, just until people accept it as a new habit, and then I would find a quiet, abandoned part of Hogwarts and put a dagger in my heart. The reason for that is because if i slash my wrists or take poison, there is a chance that they might find me and be able to reverse the damage, and from then on, they would be more wary of me and my habits.
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh, my god. I love this song... thank you so much.
death chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
If your rather greasy-haired character disappears off the face of the plant know that it was via death.
Signed Death
death chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm somewhat shocked, you warned that the snarry was coming, but dear lord Voldemort, I didn't think they would have sex already. It's has been a good enough story so far, though it isn't really making a lot of sense yet. I'll hold out, finish it , and then maybe it will make more sense.
Signed Death
cethmistmyk chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I liked it... Even if I don't like ambiguous endings that well... :-)