Reviews for Chained
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 8 . 6/21
I'm kinda annoyed with how Harry still forgave them pretty easily, but its a jillion times better than the common fanfiction response where Harry turns into some kind of somehow justified vengeance wreaker, while the author screams in the background that they deserved it. This is a very good fanfiction.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 4/25
Well I couldn't finish this chapter. I had to stop as soon as Harry said Snape wasn't his enemy. That's the biggest load of bullshit ever! I was just like :I'm done! And nearly flipped a chair instead of a table.
Their actions are barely understandable and not at all forgivable or redeemable.
I'm just gonna stop here and imagine the rest to go in a way I'd personally prefer.
Like them dying in a holy fire.
Good writing, even if it's not really to my taste.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 4/25
I rather like your voldy.
On another point. This just further prooves how ducked up they are. Harry makes an attempt to fight against his forced bond and this extra (slave) bond by having consensual sec (for once) with someone his own age. And the teachers think he went over board? Agree to the added punishments he doesn't deserve? For fucks sake I wouldn't mourn any of these awful ppl. And Harry damn sure shouldn't! He shouldn't feel the least bit guilty! I mean it's good that he does cuz he's a good person but it shouldn't be enough to make him surrender or give up or keep these assholes from their deserved torture/death.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 4/25
...I seriously think...I want Sev and Dumbles to die in this story. Yup. Where the fuck is Dobby? He could help.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 4/25
Hmm. Yeah see funny thing that. Purposely cheating the legal system to take advantage of a minor, one who is supposed to be safe in their care as a student, to rape them (more than once even) and essentially attempt to enslave them falls under the category of evil in my book. And the teachers who all know and do nothing about it, even telling the victim (and other minors in the know) not to inform anybody at all (like the authorities or the media ) are not much better as they are technically standing by and watching the rape happen whilst doing nothing about it.
I don't know what Harry intends to do but I hope it's good and I hope it works. You say Sev will be redeemed but I have a hard time imagining HOW.
The man has now purposely and willingly fucked a student he doesn't even like via drugs. And has little remorse or care about it! Asshole downplayed his victims emotions over the matter as if he's not going to be or isnt supposed to be angry or lash out or Uncooperative. He even assaults Harry physically when he chokes him. He has no right. He continually forces himself on Harry and is obviously (from what I interpreted from what you've wrote so far) enjoying it. They're leaving him more vulnerable to attack and less able to defend himself from other ppl by binding his power and ducking with his psyche. How are any of these jackals especially redeemable? What do they save Harry's life? So what. Doesn't make up for what they did and even if it's a first they are doing it for their own selfish reasons and gain and likely are the reason he needed saving in the first place. They're just. So bad. Such bad people. And dam Harry for his no killing rule. It should be no killing without legit reason. Like the assholes are trying to kill him. Nothing wrong with self defense. And this applies to Sev, Dumbledore, Voldy, Vernon, Dudley, about a 1/5th of the students probably, and maybe a third of the Wizarding world. These ppl don't deserve his help or anything and they've all either attempted sever bodily harm, murder, or assisted in either towards his person. Gawd I fucking hate the Wizarding public and Howarts' idiots. Sorry for the rant lol.
The story is rather...engaging. lol.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 4/25
I like snarry. Really I do. But I kinda want Harry to kill Sev. I can't see a happy future for these two here.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 4/25
Well that made me cry. I now expect Harry to be homicidal and suicidal.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 4/25
Hold up. That escalated Hella fast.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/25
Omg I love that song! It's so hilarious and creepy. XD
What up with that dream though?
violetdusk12 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Holy shit! That was awesome! I loved the last line!
Severus T Snape chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
You story is deffinately different from all others I have ever read. But I like it. And I also like your writing style. Too bad we don't know how Harry had enjoed sex with Severus without lust potions... ;)
QueenLyssa chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I love Harry/Severus stories, I really think that Severus is really really misunderstood and you stated it right when you said he was never lucky, but maybe now he can be loved! *snuggles* thank you, had me crying sometimes and angry at others but I am happy that they found an even ground where they could maybe find love.
The Septic Gryff chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Hey this was great! Snape is still a bit of a twat,but that just makes it more ,another favourite! :D
The Septic Gryff chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Oh this chapter tugged at my heartstrings! Dumbledore was definitely being a bit of a twat and not thinking straight :$ Oh well,onward I read! :D
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Yeah, I'm glad you left Harry and Severus together. They both took a chance in the end so I think it will work out.