Reviews for Moments of Love
Shyann chapter 2 . 1/19
this is one of the best fan fiction that I have read so far! I love this story line, good job!
meinxtwelve chapter 1 . 1/18
it's been 5 years since your last update...ngayon ko lang nabasa 'tong story mo.
sayang naman kung hindi mo itutuloy:(( halos magwala na ko dito sa sobrang bitin:((
UPDAAAAAATTTTEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
Alexis Knight chapter 24 . 1/5
Please update im begging you!

I've been waiting for this update for 5 years and I'm now graduating College D:..

yesh you read it.. COLLEGE!

I've read this story when I was in high school and im still captivated by it..
. _. so please update!

really please update just for the sake of a graduation gift PLEASE...

; ; PLEASE!

Forever waiting till then end of days
random fangirl chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Still waiting for MoL chapter 25,still waiting for DGM chapter 219 *insert skeleton image here* . This story will forever be in my heart.
Khryzz chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
*captivating
Khryzz chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hey please! Don't abandon the story it's really cool and captive.
Since 2010 pa akong nag aantay please ﹏
Mokoloco chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I want a new chapter! :'(
Finally he's back!

Who is with me who wants a new chapter like me!
Lol chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Will you ever finish this?!
Wallace chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
Love this Fanfic! Just started reading yesterday but already finished with the latest chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY want to find out what happens later on!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Please come back
Guest chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
Still waiting
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Oh my gosh. I love this story please update pls pls pls pls. :'( it's just too sad seeing the story stop here.
cheng chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Ahhhhhhhh 3 I love it! Feels everywhere! He's finally awake! Yay. Holy akuma! Can't wait for the next update!
Lol chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Can you not leave this story in the dust? It's a beautiful piece that is almost complete... you can't let all your hard work and dedication go to waste by forgetting your story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Please update! This story is amazing!