Reviews for Moments of Love
JoLee Walker chapter 24 . 8/19
Where's the 25th Chapter? Aww... Cliffhanger... You do love it eh? Allen's back! Yippee! Please update more! Please! T_T
I love this fanfic... This is the BEST! Plith... Next Chapter...
Kuro-Nata chapter 1 . 6/10
Hello there! I just wanna say Hi to you.
I'm one of the so called Eight-years-waiting readers. I've spent my High school reading this story. I had graduated from High school. and I reread again when I was in college. I took my bachelor already. And now I've been working some jobs. And find out no updates. It sure brought back some memories.
I'm not complaining, in fact I just felt like wow times sure flew by. I grew up with this incredible feeling reading your story. It was such an honored to feel like this. You are that one of a kind writer. You have those skills and knowledge. It would be a waste if you stop writing. That talent you have, is something that only you can explore.

I represent all those years of waiting readers support you through all of your struggle and studies that you have been through. We missed you. Stay Strong. Thank you. xoxo
Oh damn chapter 24 . 5/21
Jesus Christ, it's been years since I've read this story! Oh man, brings back memories! Well I'm really disappointed that it hasn't been updated in so long but it's ok. I mean the Dgm fandom has had its ups and downs.. Hopefully the fandom will rise again with the upcoming new anime :)
Peace my dude !
Alice2795 chapter 24 . 4/15
Come on! You've come this far already! Update more!
Leone Brion chapter 4 . 3/12
This chapter was rather funny and cute. I can't decide between Allen's letter and Kanda eating a lollipop making this whole chapter good for me.
Cris496 chapter 1 . 2/21
hey please update your story im begging you
Leone Brion chapter 3 . 2/13
First of all, your writing style is very simplistic and easy to read which is somewhat refreshing. I thought in the beginning it wasn't as good as it is later on but it really isn't. The fic is good all throughout, which changes my whole outlook on this fic.

Yay! Leveirrier dead... is what a person who hates that character would say. I don't hate him however, he's just too interesting to me. It'd be a waste to just hate him because of his actions against our favourite characters, Chaoji too. Honestly, there's no character that I hate in DGM. AlthoughI do dislike LLovell since she's...Lulubell. -.-

You energizing how much of a celebrity Lenalee and her baby are is just adorable in itself. I love it. Albeit this was uneventful, it didn't affect the quality of the fic.

Hope you update this fic soon enough!
Leone Brion chapter 2 . 1/30
This chapter was great. I loved it and I loved how you pointed out how different they are now. Future fics are wonderful and so is this fanfic. Knowing what happens on this classified mission that he's going on makes me skeptical to continue since the events were so sad, but I really want to continue this because this is one of my favourite Allen x Lenalee stories.
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 1/30
Re-reading this, and I still find this absolutely adorable. I can't find much pregnant Lenalee f anfics with Allen's baby. Maybe becsuse I'm not looking for those because I'm not a fan of pregnancy fics, but this cute story makes me want to read more of those. This is a excellent story. I'm going to help you in getting over 500 reviews for this amazing fanfic.
Kawaiikat chapter 24 . 1/30
It was very exilirating, I was on my toes the whole time. I'd really appreciate it if this wasn't the end and there's still more to come. If you feel the need to end it now I'll be very sad, this is the first time I felt so excited to read the next chapter in a couple of months. I thank you for that, please continue the story, I feel a lot more happier now that I've read your story.

Hope you take this into consideration and not just throw it down the drain like some others have actually done but you know. I love your story and writing skills, it's absultly amazing, have you ever considered writing a story of your own. If you do I'd gladly read it first. (ω)
Nightshade321 chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
dude or girl please update you can not leave me at a suspense like that. its uncalled for.
KIKIKI chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
When are you going to update the next chap?
I like this story ,
drake chapter 24 . 9/21/2015
5 years sense last post email me
Person chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
When is chapter 25 is coming out?