Reviews for Feels Like Home
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Really cute and sexy, loved Parker (she didn't stea anyone's man he was free for the taking)
Weren't. Love declarations a little too soon?
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Sweet...loved it
madilover chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This story was so cute and sweet. Dick was just adorable in it and I thought it was really funny how Parker reacted everytime she saw them making out. A sequel to this story wouldn't be a bad thing, you know? Hint, hint ;) LOL.
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, i really felt in L.o.v.e. with this little oneshot. I'm one of those people, who are convinced, that had VM had a fourth season Rob Thomas would have made damn sure that there would have been some MaDi love! Especially since that incident at the beach!

Love it!

Oh yeah and Mac's internal dialoque every now and again: Awesome, especially since she actually has her own little VM thing going on - all snarky and what not( then again, she is the q to V's bond hehe)

LOVED how you established fairly early on, that Veronica is Logans and vice versa in Macs mmind!

And I liked your describtion and that little reintroduction to "Kiss me I'm loaded" t-shirt I vaguely remember the Dickster wearing on the series...

Lol.

So overall , very enjoyable oneshot and thanks for writing it;)

Happy future writing and all

Ditte Mai
lovely35 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I love this chapter. The use of vocabulary is great , especially during the makeouts sessions.

It is a chapter that make you feel you good

Good job, great writing
Katarina26 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow. Absolutely amazing ;) I really like your writing style. Excellent work!