Reviews for Majin Boo
DBZ-Rulez chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
loved it. weird, but cool
Mr-America chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
its majin buu anyway good work.
UnicornGiggles chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
well i only read part of this because i was too busy crying with laughter, great idea!
Lady Red Lips chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That was FUNNY!
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Oh my god! That was guines! That was funny! It was short, but funny! You must continue! I beg you! E-mail me as soon as you do! An Animaniacs/Dragon Ball Z crossover! How wonderful! I love the chicken Boo spif! Funny! A sugestion: Little Lady Katie goes KA-BOOM! Well, bye!
Ruby and Hiro chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
That was funny. Disturbing, but funny.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Uh... Where are the Warner siblings? I didn't see any of the Animaniacs in there, just a giant chicken. It was pretty funny though.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Actually,I didn't see that one all of the episode with the giant chicken,before everyone knew he was a giant chicken,he would usually do something ,I thought that before goku and vegeta found out that he really was a chicken,he would beat them ,that was a good fic.I love it.
tim chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
mahjin-boo is my favorite character why must u make fun of him that way
frenic chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Haha! Groovy. First time I saw the name I thought animaniacs! How about... The DBZ guys find out about a plot to take over the world... think you know who I mean! lol
Raven4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Hahahhahah! I may have already reviewed this, but that was before I signed up. Hehhehehehehehe. I love this. I LOVE BOO! He's so cute. I wish Animaniacs still came on!
Sailor Aphrodite chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Well that was werid
Raven chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
HAHAHAHAHH! (the chicken from animaniac's name IS boo rite?) ok then, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Bat Grl chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
Majin Boo, Chicken Boo... NOW I GET IT! HAHAHAHAHAH!