Reviews for Stasis Lock
Potential Paradox chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Seriously, I'm just going to use your explanations for my head canon from now on. :)
Shadir chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Very good.

Next chapter?
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Hmm... violent games... that's not hard to guess. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Yes, that's Starscream. I like your reason for (a) why they have sparklings (b) why they sometimes DON'T have sparklings (c) why the Seekers are mostly mixed nuts... very good reasonings there.
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Cool.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Starfall is the best Seeker femme I've ever seen. If she's the 'hand that rocks the cradle', I can see why the Seekers universally joined Megatron. I can just see her filling their little heads with talk of 'superiority to earth-bound transformers' and 'how we were wronged'. Megatron probably owes her all kinds of thanks. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
"the only difference is that most femmes have a spark that is preset towards emotion, whereas mech sparks are more logical, in a general sense." - So... Starscream really IS a girl? Not just in France? (goes off to laugh at her toys)

Stormraven chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Love the fic and how you are exploring the history of Cybertron and how the seekers were formed. Good writing and hope to see more in the future.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Oh, and I think it's Thundercracker.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Argh! Write. More. Now! Immially! *Threatens with toy Starscream Nulls.*
Kittona chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
this intrigues me. Update soon please!
Menamebephil chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
Well, it's good to see a little originality on this site. Props to you, I guess. Anyhoo, this is a really, really ambitious looking story, and I'm confident that you have the talent to pull it off. Hope you update relatively soon.

And I think you've fallen prey to the Great Decepticon Trap. That is, the mindset that "OMG, Starscream/Soundwave/Megatron/Ramjet is so cool! I want to make him a main character!" The problems arise when you realise that their appeal comes from the fact that they're bad guys, and bad guys have to lose. It happened to Armada!Starscream, with terrifyingly hilarious results.

Starscream: I must save the humans!

...STARSCREAM said that? 0_o

Luckily, you've avoided that pitfall so far, and left us with a VERY interesting setup.

MNBP
Starshinesoldier chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Thundercracker perhaps? argh, i wish we had their real names! update soon?
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
This chapter made me want to cry. I'm not even sure why, it just has a kind of... finality to it. ;_;
Lily Avalon chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Thundercracker?

Heh, I dunno. I will wait and be surprised!

Yes, this was a short chapter, but at least you use it well, developing Space a wee bit more and getting another character introduced. Loves upon you!

Looking forward to more!