Reviews for Life, As I Know It
momma2three chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
too funny, i wonder what's going to happen?
mari alice chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
This was a fun chapter to read and I loved the part with Alice and Jasper. I like how Edward is being a little forward with Bella it is great.
beautyqueenofonly18 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
wow

that was interesting, def. something i didn't expect haha

but good job, it' was great!

i can't wait until they go clubbing!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Jeez, Edward is seriously, mind-blowingly sexy! Great chapter. Jacob is such a...well...I think I'll keep that opinion to myself. After all, I must keep my review PG right? Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
disgruntled female chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
That was so cute. I hope she dumps Jake soon. Did I say that already? I can't remember...
mari alice chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
good chapter can not wait to see what happens when they go out.
disgruntled female chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
This is so cute. I hope she breaks up with Jacob soon and realizes that she loves Edward. Well, not too quickly, because I love it when Bella and Edward are clueless. Just adds to the clicheness, don't you think?

This is written well and I like Emmett's nickname for Bella. That's one I've never heard before. All around great story so far.
disgruntled female chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
This is a good story. Cliche - don't worry, I like cliche - with just the right amount of uniqueness. I know, that's a total oxymoron, but it means that it's good.
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
OMG please, please review soon I want to know whats gonna happen next!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
...and so Edward enters the story! I always love it when he starts off being a complete ass, lol. It makes for a really great story! So far you are doing a phenomenal job and I am loving it! Keep up the great work! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
First off, aw...I feel so priveledged being mentioned! Great chapter! Jacob is SO clingy, lol. Keep up the great work! I'm off the read chapter 5 now and to review!
mari alice chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
so far it seems good I would go ahead and post your next chapter and give people a few chapters to get into the story and see what they think. as far as writing style you are doing fine and I like how the story is flowing so far. I am eagerly awaiting chapter three.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Looks like an interesting story! I am definitely looking forward to reading more! Keep it going! I think it's going to be really good!