Reviews for Family Values
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Very nice story! Read like a real episode.
tropp chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Really, really good but a little proof reading and editing would make it excellent - or it might just be that some automatic formatting incompability.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Lovely ending to a very enjoyable fic. Go Starfleet - for once they saw reason, because "some people wil go out of their way to be stupid." So true.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Oh my, Picard and children. Reminds me of "Disaster", where he was stuck in a turbolift with three kids. Adorable!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Aw, even Worf! I like how it's still in character for him, though.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is so cute! Data seems helpless, but he'll get the hang of it, just like he did with Sarjenka and Timothy. Love Picard's reaction her being on the bridge, her adorable insistance that she stay with Data. Off to read the next chapter…
gaben chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
great little story. loved picards panic with a crying child. And riker satrical speech at the end was great.
Fearofthemoon chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I love this! You did a wonderful job capturing everyone's character. Every once in a while, you did forget to put in Carra's name, but that's the only problem.
konarciq chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
LOL This is great! Loved to see them interact with the girl, and then all those complications!

Would have loved to see more of Data playing as well!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
lol This was an adorable story, and very interesting. I especially love how Alice was so attached to Data.
krazylicious chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Pretty funny story. you should make another one that really shows a relation between picard and data. can't wait to read more.
lokiwolf chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
lol! I love it, way too funny!
OrangeR0se chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Brilliant! Poor Picard...!:)
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
oh i liked this, i haven't read very many star trek fics but this is one of the few that i like. it was well written and completly in character. although i do have to point out that about a couple times in each chapter you mean to mention someone's name but its not in the sentance. for example you have "Computer. Locate and her daughter Alice." when i think you mean "Computer. Locate Carra and her daughter Alice." not to say that this really impairs the flow of the story but it can get confusing if you are just skiming. all in all a well written fic, you have a nack for writting about a grumpy bachloar being faced with the sudden problem of an emotional child. ;)
Graven Lament chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
I don't usually read ST ff, but really enjoyed this. Poor Captain Picard.