Reviews for God Rest the Merry Bride
Cute
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
HA! I love it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Excellent companion to Ron & Hermione's wedding.
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
death by wedding dress. a good way to go in my opinion, at least it'll make someone laugh
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love the last two lines. They're just so funny.
harrypottercharmedgrl14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It was cool at the bigginig whene it said

"I Ginny Weasley (soon to be Potter) filled my mother’s request and decided to wear her Wedding dress for my wedding."
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Lmfao at the the last two lines of this.

And Teddy is such a cutie.
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
An amazing piece of lovely humor as always and can't wait to take a look at some of your other pieces, they always are the most hillarious things I've ever read. Thanks for another bunch of great laughs.

Anieca Sophistica
Onehopelesshero chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
A funny seque. This author has an amazing talent for writing. I swear my cat is still hiding under my four poster from "God Rest Ye Merry Gryfendor" also by this author. Such was the level of my laughter.
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is bloody awesome! You're lucky I didn't wake anyone up, I was laughing so hard. I practically did a jig when I saw that you'd written a sequel to God Rest Ye Merry Gryffindor. Please update this, Stupid Bloody Ink Bottle, and Happily Ever After. Thanks and keep going!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was great! I loved "God rest ye Merry Gryffindor" and thi was excellent (especially the ending) and Teddy made it that much more interesting. Shot. D
Mrs.JonesPeppermintProvider chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
omg, that was so funny!

i love the way that you make ginny sound... lol

there is one thing im confused about though. isn't ron the one that was passed out at his wedding? i can't recall harry every passing out...
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This one is really sweet, too.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very nice-short, sweet, and light. But, you don't really have to have read the prerequisite first (I'm sure I have, but nothing jumped out as requiring past knowledge).
Amy Lynn 5683 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
bloody awsome. i realy enjoyed it. it was kool but are you having it as a oneshot cause if so... PLESE EXTEND IT!make it a chapie like GRYMG PLEAS!