Reviews for What is Love?
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 20 . 7/9
This is your best work that I have read ever ;)
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 8 . 7/9
Ahaha there has been enough GaaTen here... Not that I like them to end up, the way you made Gaara as a second lead here is good... It's like I'm having the second male lead syndrome for Korean dramas... The Naruto series should have like a Korean drama style series of their own... Haha
Ijustloveanimex chapter 4 . 7/8
Poor Neji... :'(
Ijustloveanimex chapter 2 . 7/8
I so hope boys like Lee exist in this world too..
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/7
I like the style that you used for this though... ;)
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/25
This is my favourite NejiTen story! Love triangle with Gara is interesting and I like his way of comtemplating about love. The story is believable, sweet and kind of philosophical too. Thanks for a nice reading!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 20 . 3/8
Great story. I have been a supporter of your work for quite a while and remember reading some of your fic the first time I join fanfic, around 7-8 years ago haha. Don't think there anything to give constructive critism to haha but I will say one thing, this seems more like a gaara fic than a nejiten fic which you tag your story as.
QuantumGiggler chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Love it :)
MindYourMind chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story! Much as I love shipping Neji and Tenten, though, my heart bleeds for poor Gaara.
Returned chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You are one of my favorite authors ever.
Returned chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
One of my favorite chapters :)
Returned chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
LOL! Lee 3 _
Returned chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Wahhhhh so sad :[ i love Gaara
Returned chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
I love Gaara so much :( I know it's inevitable that he will be rejected but I want to see him happy
Returned chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I frickin love how you portray the characters. amazing