Reviews for What is Love?
TabooTwo chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Lee is the ultimate wing man:) one of my favorite characters. Love his part in this chapter, he was in character but not too over the top like many have him out to be.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
This is your best work that I have read ever ;)
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Ahaha there has been enough GaaTen here... Not that I like them to end up, the way you made Gaara as a second lead here is good... It's like I'm having the second male lead syndrome for Korean dramas... The Naruto series should have like a Korean drama style series of their own... Haha
Ijustloveanimex chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Poor Neji... :'(
Ijustloveanimex chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
I so hope boys like Lee exist in this world too..
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I like the style that you used for this though... ;)
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This is my favourite NejiTen story! Love triangle with Gara is interesting and I like his way of comtemplating about love. The story is believable, sweet and kind of philosophical too. Thanks for a nice reading!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
Great story. I have been a supporter of your work for quite a while and remember reading some of your fic the first time I join fanfic, around 7-8 years ago haha. Don't think there anything to give constructive critism to haha but I will say one thing, this seems more like a gaara fic than a nejiten fic which you tag your story as.
QuantumGiggler chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Love it :)
MindYourMind chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story! Much as I love shipping Neji and Tenten, though, my heart bleeds for poor Gaara.
Returned chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You are one of my favorite authors ever.
Returned chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
One of my favorite chapters :)
Returned chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
LOL! Lee 3 _
Returned chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Wahhhhh so sad :[ i love Gaara
Returned chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
I love Gaara so much :( I know it's inevitable that he will be rejected but I want to see him happy