Reviews for Her Dog's Grave
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I absolutely LOVE this! I love your one-shots! They're so cute and frickin adorable and I just can't whenever I feel too much after reading one of your one-shots.

I'm so? I can't provide a good review rn because I'm frickin spazzing;; I seriously love this and you and most of your fanfics I can't breathe holy heck
Harukichi Mitsuharu chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This story reminds me of my Chow Chow dog, Forrest. Good job.
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw, i liked this one too~! its so cute! im a real dog lover so this one rly made me smile :) the dog's inner monolouge was adorable as well, keep it up nya!~

~Lonely Kitty
Cai Wen chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
what a nice one! good story! lovied it!
Steph chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You're awesome with these HwoarLili oneshots. :D
denise chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
it was pretty definetly pretty
Salysha chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was nicely written. This is personal to you, right? Let me just give you a virtual hug. *hugs*

Take care, okay?

Thanks for writing this.
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hey!

Again ,I'll have to say that you write good one-shots. This one was sweet. I enjoyed the "banter" between Rang and Kyou Ra; he must have been a cute dog( but I'm more of a cat person, lol). Both Kyou Ra and Steve added a nice touch of humour to the fic; prevented it from being just a tad too sad, so that's good.

~ Happy Writing!
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww, this is sweet. I like how you gave the dog a personality, and showed that the dog and Hwoarang have bond; It was also funny how the dog could understand humans and Hwoarang could understand the dog. I think this was a great way to honor your canine friend; just great.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Cute. Loved the interaction between Kyou Ra and Hwo, and that's a great name for a dog. Any idea what it means? :D Anyway nice job, nice job.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is pretty unique. I don't much care for Hwoarang/Lili but this is nice and cute ;). Reminds me of how much I love my gold-fish.. Good Job!