Reviews for How Harry Got His Groove Back
KMSL That was awesome. LOL
xX Feathered Xx chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Pffffhahahahaaa that last line. XD
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh god. Oh, I LOVE THIS. That was the perfect end line.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I just laughed for three straight minutes.

It's the last line that really sells it.

Yes, Thomas. Yes you are. It took you long enough.

I will immediately read the sequel(s?) and I will add every single one to my favorites because you are just that awesome.

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
gnomeicecream chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Tehehe! Adorable and funny!
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
omg! yes! :D
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It took you that long to figure it out, Thomas? :P LOL! I loved this one-shot, and I really liked how you kept Harry and Thomas in character through the whole thing. The mental image of Harry's face when Thomas's client (how did she know what Harry looked like?) started talking about their - ahem - 'relationship'. :D LOL again! I hope you decide to write more for this fandom! Please keep up the excellent work!
Elleth Vallen chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
HAHAHA! Love it! Especially since I keep stumbling onto mislabled Harry/Thomas slash *GAG* this was awesome!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love the banter between the two of them. You've got great dialoguing skills.
WingedWolf121 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I have not laughed this hard in a long, long time. Poor Harry, finally actually going out into the field only to be thwarted x)Thomas and he really do act like a married couple sometimes, I have to give the vamp props for finally noticing.

And holy crap, was there a "The Nanny" reference in there?
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awesome! You had me giggling.
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well, hellooooo new headcanon!

This was so plausible I'll look back 5 years from now and be all "sure, when Harry dumped Thomas - wait, or was that a fanfic?"
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"We're not dating - we're MARRIED!" Love it.
DigitalMaestro chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Brilliant!
Katy H chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
My favorite part- "Alright, fine. I'll allow myself to be dumped," Thomas pointed a finger at Harry, "but only because you're my brother."

"That sentence is wrong in so many ways," Harry said