Reviews for Burn
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Made me cry. Gibbs is a bit late appreciating Tony, but not too late to hint at a happy ending.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love it so much! I look forward to whatever NCIS stories you write next!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Good story. Loved it to death. Off to read more Gibbs/Tony fanfics. Keep it up. You are a really good writer. Please don't stop writing about these two. I love your characterization of them and the situations you put them in to discover each other's feelings for the other.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awwww Tony :(. You've hit on the thing that bugged me about that ep- Tony was awesome with the rescuing and the CPR, of two people, with his scarred lungs... and he got nothing from Gibbs :(.

I'm glad you fixed it here.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Beautiful... Just perfect. Though I would love a sequel!
JosyEvans chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good evening,

I must admit that this fiction has left me speechless. Tony pain is poignant and totally fits my vision of the character in the son of DB episodes, this lack of recognition and trust me cringe ... and reading your fiction, I found everything that Tony was entitled to claim. It is a pity not to know how things would have advanced them, but it is a first step original and welcome. Bravo again for having to spend all this.

I'm going to throw glances at the rest of your creations, perhaps we will find ourselves in another!

Josy
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
wow, man I was almost crying myself
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
yaaay i love it thank youu sooo much i think you are a great authour and i cant wait to read the rest of your ncis storys

Doni chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nicely done!
zomish chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Loved this fic... it was very well written. Poor Tony! but he got his man in the end.
scryoko chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh, that was so good. I loved it. I loved how you mentioned Jeanne but still made the Gibbs/DiNozzo dynamic absolutely *believable*. I loved Tony's vulnerability. I loved how he though the image of Gibbs in the water was even more terrifying than the thought that he was in there for five minutes. Oh my god... I'm in awe...
ceares chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Nicely done. You did a good job tagging this episode, very plausible aftermath.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great story! I loved it!
mary2000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
OK, That is the end of this story, What happens next for Gibbs and Tony? You should post more to it so we all can see what will happen next with Gibbs and Tony!