Reviews for Alice
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good stuff.
KayDeexoxo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I meant please visit: 213.

your oneshot was really great!
KayDeexoxo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I like it but you could have added some dialouge between them and when James is arrogant while trying to impress Alice;)

Please visit: /heavenbound213
Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is really good!
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Another sweet one! LOVED it!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This was wonderful, and I love how you created a Longbottom child named after Neville's mum. Alice and James in your story are very likable, real people and I hope you will continue to write more of these two.

Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw, this was adorable. I love the idea of James ending up with Neville's daughter. And this was just a very awesome take on it all. Very nice.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, one of my major OCs is Alice Pomona Longbottom the II! I was quite surprised upon seeing this. I already have several stories about her posted, and a James/Alice pairing going on. I loved your oneshot here!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Winterlude, i just want to say thank you for your next generation stories. You are one of the few author on here that I think adequedly does them, all the next gen, justice. I adored this piece. I don't even know Alice but I feel like I do, seeing her through James eyes. I like the way you covered their whole life, yet kept it simple and sweet. Never thought about James ending up with a Longbottom, but now i kind of like that idea. A great read. Definetly added to the C2.

liveonluna chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aww. That was sweet. I never have read an Alice and James. So that was new for me, but I liked it! D
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aww this is really lovely & bittersweet. Great job!

- Gaby
MBP chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, I LOVED this. I wasn't sure at first, but the repetition works so well ... the small details, the little insights that only that special someone would know. Great job.
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
hi! it was a very good read. mild but very meaningful.
twinklewind chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Cute. A mild sort of conflict, distanced. Smooth read. Snippets of personality...Maybe develop Alice's more?

melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is AMAZING! So sweet and well-written. Will you *ever* stop wowing us? I doubt it!