Reviews for A Star's Cry
pajamawolfie chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Tsubaki best sister / mom / friend / partner.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I like this pairing. The story fits each of the characters so well. Almost wush that an animated version of thos was produced. Please read.
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Reading this made my eyes tear up...good job. I really felt bad for Black Star.

Good job with the story, it was written well :)
TsuStarluvr chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Omg it's so friggin beautiful! I love it
Scarlet Fairie chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is such a great touching story! I eellt love it. :)
afiz chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is great love it I wish there was more of this pairing
PrincessLightingBoltxoxoxo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
that was cute
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww it almost made me cry!
nisakeehl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I seriously love this fanfic ;n; it's so well written, and has a good plot line. I also love it because it's incredibly adorable :3
PotatoFarmerTaozi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry, I wasn't gonna cry, I'm not...gonna...CRYYYYYYYYYYY! :') SO BEAUTIFUL! i-i just...LOVE IT! _ winking the tears away... that way sooooooooo beautifully beautifying!
nisakeehl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love this fanfic :D its sad, but makes me want to do a fangirl squeal. So good job!
Dessel Ordo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm not sure if I wanna d'awww, or shed a tear or two. REally well done for such a short little oneshot.
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh...so cute
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*weeps tears of joy* aww, what a sweet oneshot. I always imagined these kinds of things happening behind the scenes where Black Star and Tsubaki are concerned...

Well done! Well written :]
DevilsTune chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww that was so emotional

I think I cried the first time I read this

But aww that was so cute when she enter the room and Black Star started to cry, I was just at a loss for words I still kind of am

but you really have talent for writing stories like this I loved everything about this story. I found no faults

and the part "Like a child begging for a mothers hug" I sobbed a bit I got so emotional

It was so amazing

Are you going to write more Soul Eater stories?

Again I feel the need to cry(in a good way) and tell you that you have a gift for writing and this story deserves more than 18 (now 19) reviews D