Reviews for Not At A Human Ranch
writingpistachio on FP chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You're a good writer, far better than a LOT of the writers on here. Shame, really, 'cause ToS p'wns most moms.

Like others said, Kratos isn't quite in character, but Colette was.

So, so cute!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw it was so cute! love the story!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, cute. n.n Though I don't think Kratos would come out and tell anyone that, really...but it was adorable regardless. n.n
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"I kept forgetting to save my game." -lol I guess that means you remember now?

Heheh, Kratos said a little too much to Colette. I'm sure Colette's seen the grave and COULD piece two and two together.

...

However, this IS Colette we're talking about... Although, I can see her talking to Lloyd about it.

Oh, and you shouldn't use contractions in a story, unless it is for dialogue (if the speaker talks like that).

Later.

SoS
Aemiz chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I thought Colette was really in character, which was good. But as for Kratos... not so much. I don't think he'd be as open about his past to anyone at this point in the game, let alone a bonehead like Colette (although I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot it completely a few moments later.) XD

I also don't think Kratos would abruptly ask Colette something like that. If he saw a spark of romance between the two, I'm pretty sure he'd either keep it to himself or sort of hint at it to Lloyd, not Colette.

The last line was great though. XD Keep trying!
Lady Starwing chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww ... that was sweet. . Presonally though, I don't think KRatos would've given out Anna's name (seeing as how it RIGHT ON THE GRAVEMARKER AT DIRKS), but that's just me. And knowing Colette, she might forget that Kratos' wife was named Anna ...

Least up til the Luin Ranch. XD Kratos slips up on the stonewall facade! XD

Cute and fluffly, and the last line was great. .

~Li-chan