Reviews for Hear No Evil
love nejiten in this story but not to be rude sakura and lee should not be together i honestly dislike sakura. But that is beside the point awesome story. And i would of added the boys and ino and temari in the last chapter because i wanted to know what happened to them. Neji and Tenten fan.
Kaede Kayano chapter 38 . 6/7
I do not deny that I was a bit upset at the pairing switch, but good story, overall.

But no offense, but I still can't understand why you would change the pairing near the end of the story. Just didn't make much sense.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/9/2015
Wanted to read it till I read the reviews there would definitely has SK in ur fic? Nah, thnks. I can't bear the Kraken though doesn't matter how much I liv NejiTen! Urggh
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
Thanks for the awesome story. Taken me a while to discover it
shoshoryuu07 chapter 35 . 12/30/2012
I noticed some of the lines were from Toradora! I dunno, but the lines where Tenten and Sakura fought reminded me of the fight between Taiga and Sumire! HAHAHA! And "Are your feelings of guilt gone?"!

But then, I like your story. :D Not the typical fanfiction plot twist (which I was thankful for because I wanted something out of the ninja-life). Even if I really don't ship SasuKarin, you made it bearable for me (because sometimes I just hate reading SasuKarin whenever Karin is the bitch). So, kudos to that!
Animefangirl95 chapter 38 . 9/11/2012
I love what you did for the epilogue:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 37 . 9/11/2012
Great job:) this was an awesome story
Animefangirl95 chapter 36 . 9/11/2012
This is becoming an epic ending
Animefangirl95 chapter 35 . 9/11/2012
Animefangirl95 chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
So that's it with all SasuSaku interactions?
Animefangirl95 chapter 33 . 9/10/2012
I don't get why Sasuke has to use people
Animefangirl95 chapter 32 . 9/10/2012
I love Kimminaru in this haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
Great job:) I still wonder why TenTens so different
Animefangirl95 chapter 30 . 9/10/2012
I don't hate you, I think this was the best chapter yet
Animefangirl95 chapter 29 . 9/10/2012
Wooo this was so perfect!
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »