Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
lorena chapter 14 . 3/18
its so cool i love it! what a pity its over T-T
Altira chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
Aw cute, good job(:
MysteryMoon56 chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Wow...no word to describe it. I felt just do mesmerized by this story. I don't think saying "great job" would amount to how amazing you did. The overall story was out together magnificently. The situation and problems Grimm went through were realistic and something most teens go through. There were a lot of scenes I liked, especially when Uryuu threatened Grimm, I was amazed and emotional at how protective of Ichigo his friends are. You got talent, keep writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
I didn't care much for the plot of the story, but the dialouge and writing style are so brilliant that they kept me tuned in till the end. The remarks are so witty, especially Grimm's and Ichi's argument, and it always amazes me how someone can write in present tense.
Lori Konosuna chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I love this story so damn much! :D I've now read it TWICE! Great job, you are a legend of a writer!
sparkling red chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
i love it! grimmIchi forever!
Nemesia23 chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
This is exactly what I'm been searching for a fic to be, fun stuff to read. Love it!
0-Sutekina-0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
The thing I love most about your writing is that you manage to write in present without slipping back into past tense. Hallelujah! This may not seem like such an achievement, but for a grammar nazi like me it is pure heaven! o.O Besides that your plot is also really good and your writing is also very humurous. Love it, keep up the great work :)
CookieBVB chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Am I the online reminded of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi? MAYBE.
ko-brz chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
i loved the personalities you bestowed upon the characters and how they were described in the story. and also the dialogues - witty and brilliant! and i laughed at how you wrote under every single chapter that it was crappy or that you can't write, when the whole story was in fact absurdly well-written and i'm sure you know it but still depreciate your skills becuase of modesty with a feeble hint of trolling i guess XD
kls chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I LOVE THIS! this chapter so far as been my favourite your a great writer even if you think its cheesy keep up the good work
Nekokratik chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
Such a cute story! XD Totally love it!
Nekokratik chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Awww! Poor Ichigo! Noooo! *goes back to reading*
Why No Revival chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
I apologize for not being logged in... That, my friend, was like a John Hughes movie... Amazing.
MissJudged16 chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
"I don't have the sensitivity of a toilet seat" that made me die! Gah! I absolutely loved this! Just so you know! Amazing amazing amazing! Wonderful work! There is not one thing I can think of that needs improvement.