Reviews for Right Here
SammyKatz chapter 4 . 1/25
I've just started rewatching the Inspector Lynly Mysteries. That made me decide to check to see in anyone else saw the tension between them. Not my imaginatio. Good story. Thank you.
sonia chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Loved the series and the fic. Thanks for finishing it in such a lovely way.
nnemi chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
its getting interesting!
Sala - nli chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Lovely. :) And I can definitely picture Havers not minding a posh reception if it meant tasty food. :P
Cathy chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
AMAZING!
Cathy chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Hi, can I just say that you are a god send? I LOVE inspector lynley and I have always thought that him and Havers should get together. You are an amazing writer, and you should be very proud of yourself. Maybe you could add a little bit more romance and less friction and awkward stuff between them, in your next lynley fanfic. You should be very proud of yourself, it takes a very skilled person to be able to write like you have.

I look forward to the next Lynley/Havers romance!
laroka chapter 15 . 5/1/2009
Great ending.

I really loved your story:) Can't wait for your next fic!
Juma chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
great end! loved it!
LikeMe chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Love it! it is too sad, that there arent more Lynley/Havers fanfics! they are a fantastic couple!

Hope to read your new oneshots soon (but i would also love to read series like this one!)

Love it!
Gem6 chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
Aw excellent!

Gem x
hansbmd chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
YEAH! That was a great ending! They're engaged! Woohoo! Can anyone tell I'm enthusiastic about this? I loved your story all the way through and I'm really sad it's over, but I'm also really happy that it had such a happy ending! I never gave up on you for a minute, I knew you'd come back and finish it. So thank you, thank you for coming back and finishing the story! I can't wait to read your Lynley and Havers one-shots. If they're anything like this story, I know we're all in for a treat. Until next time!
laroka chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
Wow. I love it!

It's the best chapter of all. And the love scene was really beautiful:)

Thanks for sharing:)
Juma chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
great story! Loving it...
Nathalie chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
Love it! Thanks for writing more!
Gem6 chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Aw how utterly delightful!

Gem x