Reviews for 02 11 Show Her, Tell Her
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 1 . 1/29
Awww this one was so cutteee ugh I want the doctor to propose!
Christian Chick chapter 6 . 1/4
I just, ugh! I want to strangle that man. He's so frickin infuriating! It's one of things I don't think I will ever be able to get over in the show, his inability to give into his own feelings.
Thanks,
CC
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
"The things he'd do for his Rose.
Anything for her.
Even give her up." - Wow, I'm getting a bit teary-eyed at that. Beautifully written, in character and generally heart-warming. Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
Heart4Wolves chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
NO! Ask her you stupid alien!

Ugh...
*facepalm*
PardoxPixie chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
He is an idiot.
LostInWho chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Your stories were the first fan fiction I read, and I was hooked. I love your "behind-the-scenes" episodes and your AU. You capture their characters so perfectly - I am constantly smiling or giggling (much to my husband's confusion). Thank you for sharing your happy, beautiful realities (because this IS how they really happened!) with us.
thejacinthsong chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Very nice - you do the Doctor's inner monologue really well.
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
rofl
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Amazing. if only he'd given her that ring, already :)
Ayjah chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Lol about the knickers
jonara chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Great episode edition! I loved the manly hairy hands bit..made me LOL! and the visit to the laundry mat w/ the smelling colors was fun too! Good imagination and good fun..I love that about Doctor Who :)
Absentia chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
You really just kind of want to smack him, reading this. Shame Donna wasn't around for this bit.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
wow, thats some story. poor Doctor, hope he changes his mind again son, he should just go for it, its not just the doctor who would do anything for Rose, im sure she would do the same for him. simply amazing writing
TheSingingGirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Just when we all though... damnit.

And typical Doctor, falling off the couch. Amusingly predictable, especially with the chapter title. Over the edge, indeed.

TSG
Taylor Harkness chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Hahaha! I love that part in Fear Her when the Doctor parks the Tardis and he can't get out. Hilarious! Good story so far. *goes off to read more*