Reviews for Say Cheese!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This story is great XD really funny. I always enjoy a tipsy era! I really wish you could make a sequel to this but you're not writing anymore -sigh- I guess we will just have to imagine what happens, and our imaginations can get very...strange -evil laugh-
Geckoshan chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Please continue this! I really want to see more of rorans reaction and if multagh will come back for Eragon!
ThebeatlesHead chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
hehe ;) like!
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
EEEP! :D Beautimus, totally and compleaty beautimus. :D The next part, if you make one, should be about Roran being kick-ass, and, ya'know, Eragon and Murtagh living happy ever after. xP
o76o chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
ist really good. :) totally think you should make a 2nd;)
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You should write part 2. This story is hilarious. I loved it. You wrote it so well
B chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Update please.
Silver-uni chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sequel please!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This... Is totally not finished! XD what a cliffhanger ending! Good job with writing the characters! It's amusing how Thor's character is in here! Keep writing!
Simba Growls chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really really really hope you decide to do a sequel for this! It's really good and I think it'd be awesome to see what happens next, like if Eragon and Murtagh meet again or what Murtagh's reaction to everything is. Just some thoughts.
Tatalina chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This story makes me happy, just saying.
PsychoSammii chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
omg im begging you please do a sequel?

you could have it where eragon and murtagh run into each other again! i really wish you would!
bob chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
write a second part. that is all.
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it! Really hope the sequel is up!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2009

I love how most of the story is a flashback! I really wish you wrote a sequel for this but you said on your profile that you are leaving

Mr. Bunny and I really like your writings and hope that you will not take them down. And we also hope that you will change your mind and come back to write some more one day!

( ..)