Reviews for Falling is Like This
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I don't even know how to start describing my undying love for this story. It's just so sweet and lovely and guhhh. I like that you left the ending open, instead of having some confession scene. It was a very well-written story and you nailed the characters' personalities down well. Kudos. :D This is one of my new favorite HitsuMatsu stories.

Liz
Ayima chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this was beautiful. i like the way you wrote this story without deviating too much from the charaters in the anime. i think you should write some more.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
-gush and blush- tall toushirou? -giggle- that was wonderful. I'm surprised I haven't found this before... but I'm so happy that I did.

I love how Hitsu compares the butterflies in his stomach to eating too much watermelon.. it's always so logical! I loved the ending, too. SO him.

fave! XD
Michaela Will chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
FanTASTic! I love it, I'd love to see more!
drag-eart chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great insight to Hitsugaya. Really enjoyed the fic. There's not much to say other than update with another HitsuMatsu fic. I'll be anxiously waiting for another arrival.

All the Best,

~drag-eart
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
It's so cute.
Philyra chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is so incredibly sweet! I love all of the insight that you've provided into Hitsugaya. I really feel like this is exactly what he would go through if he were to ever fall in love with Matsumoto. You have a wonderful way with words.
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was really great. I liked the way Hitsugaya was annoyed he wasn't above the rest of the idiots who were victims to Matsumoto's charms - it was so much like him, really.

The end made me laugh (what a way to break a moment), because Matsumoto is amazing like that. It's impossible not to love her.

Oh, and Hinamori in the noodle bar and Renji with condoms - that just killed me, especially the later. LOL.

That was just wonderful, very good written, on the whole. _
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This looks interesting :)
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
i loved it! it was really great!
graypheonix chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Heh. Cute. Write more to this, don't make it just a one shot, okay? Continue to write, ja ne.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw... how cute... I love that its got some humor in it, and that its well written, no grammatical errors, which is nice and so unlike my review that contains no semblance of being properly written, or having proper punctuation for that matter. Anyway, i liked it
janabananah chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aw...cute!
megami kitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
1. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto in character: CHECK

2. Story theme not too fluffy but with a dash of humor and sexiness: CHECK

3. Absence of cliches: CHECK

4. Non-existent grammatical and typographical errors: CHECK

Remarks: Just one minor thing - Kyoraku is taicho of the 8th division, not the 9th.

Megami Kitty's rating: FIVE STARS for this very well-written story!

I second the motion that you should write more. I'll look forward to it.-
Elphaba85 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
oh please please tell me there will be more!