Reviews for It Just Won't Quit
TheDreamerLady chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Uh oh noes!

Anyway, can't wait to read the squel/something. I love Shane.

TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Poor Shane baby. No one understands him, not even himself... and with his crazy powers, he's getting pretty messed up. And then Mermaids, and life not getting any better.

And I don't think anyone likes big important Destines... not when you can't decide anything about them.

TheDreamerLady chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Genetic Enabling Factor?

Goodness... they had some real tasty goodies, didn't they?

TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
*giggles*

I can't tell who I feel more sorry for: Stingray, because dealing with a pregnant super trooper has GOT to suck, or Kilbane, because he's to silly to see a shrink... or IS he?

TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Niko's gonna be JEALOUS! Of Darkstar!

And it's not going to end well... not for a bit at least!

Well, that's just my guess anyways!

Update soon!

TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*giggle*

IS his son...! But that's really awesome. I wish I had something like that.

Also, this birthday is super sad because Shane doesn't get the rest of Niko's birthday present!

Oh noes!

Aaron chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Man Murphy's Law hits Shane big time. This time his first love and of course the closest thing he has to family in the Supertrooper community just said words that won't be taken back, and Cheyenne asked him to help all supertroopers. and this happens. yikes. When it rains it pours. What's Shane going to do now? Darkstar and Stingray hate him even more now, and Darkstar will never forgive him for this. I wonder what are you going to to, to have Cheyenne finally meet Darkstar and Stingray and how this bridge that's been nuked be rebuild if at all. this is an emotional chapter. the aftermath is going to just as good. keep it up
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Hm, Goose might just finally find out the truth about him and Walsh...

But that's NOTHING to the sudden Luke/Leia thing that's just appeared between him and Darkstar - their eyes are the same, meaning they both have Cheyanne's DNA... which would make Darkstar Shane's 'older sister'... Which would make Shane and Stingray 'brothers-in-law' and Shane the baby's 'uncle'...

*Shakes his head*

Poor Goose, his family just gets more and more complicated all the time - in fact, one could say that (as the title says) - It Just Won't Quit.
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Greetings & Salutations

Another grate chapter! I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Darkstar's pregnant?

LATER DAYZ!
turbomagnus chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Well, this should be interesting. Every OTHER time there's been multiple Supertroopers on the same side it's been a miserable failure (not counting Cheyanne since one could say that she's as far above 'normal' Supertroopers as they are above humans). Of course, those have always been all-Renegade gatherings, this is Shane (who wasn't affected) and Stingray (who along with Darkstar ran off quickly, so they weren't there as long as Kilbane and co. and might not have gotten it as bad), so there's a chance it'll be different...
g2fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wendy