Reviews for For Want of a Soda
Oh wow! Now THAT would have made an interesting episode!
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Actually I believe Rogue wouldn't join the X-men is Jean had gone with Fred. She would've never gained their respect by saving Jean and would never try and befriend her. Also Mystique wouldn't put her on the field trip instead of Jean to make Scott angry so she never would've saved him therefore never becoming an X-Man.
Qwertyus Samson chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Huhuhu... A rare bird this is!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hehehe, very funny!
SweetestSong23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
ExSQUEEZE me? Woah... you usually write nonsense, but this is IMPOSSIBLE NONSENSE! Scott's too much of a stuck-up prep for the Brotherhood, and Toad's too much of a slob for the X-men! It's impossible...! But it is hilarious!
bookworm chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OH MY GODDNESS THIS IS SO GOOD! Do you think you could make a story ike thi picking up where it left off?

I think it would be REALLY GOOOD!

-bookworm :)
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS ONE!
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hahahahahaahahahahahha! I LOVE this! Finally Fred gets some respect! And the girl!
Nata247 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love the story. My sisters don't aprrove though. But screw them.
Tanya chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I already reviewed, but I just had to read it over again and tell you that Jean/Fred is actually starting to grow on me :D
Tanya chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HOLY CRAP. My mouth was hanging open the whole time I read this fic. It was so FUNNY, but no one was really out of character. I think that's what scared me...that this COULD HAVE happened xD
Rogue238 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Only you could think of something like this. . . lol
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh my stars and garters! (don't worry Beast, I'm just borrowing it).

But seriously, how does one come UP with stuff like this? This is definitely a path which could have been taken - I always liked the Brotherhood except Pietro in Evo (he's a bigger jerk than the comics), and I've always had a soft spot for Fred and, to a lesser degree, Todd and Lance (come to think of it, where's WANDA in all this?)

Genius, absolute and complete genius. I can just picture Duncan, being the manipulative jerk he is (what Jean EVER saw in him, I'll never know) doing this behind her back - snogging other girls but using Jean in public. I liked Fred's eventual defection, all as a result of growing to understand Jean more - though I have trouble seeing her like him as more than a friend, it's still nice to see here - especially considering the tightass jerk Scott becomes. I LOVED a lot of the dialogue, especially Logan's last line. Very funny, cute and original.

I only had a few issues. I didn't like Havok, who I've always thought was way cooler than Cyclops, join the Brotherhood - on the other hand, considering how Alex was butchered into a surfer dude (complete with annoying ACCENT) in evo, and he'd probably join his brother, I can see it. I also preferred Spyke with the Morlocks (and would he REALLY fight against his aunt?), but at least we can pretend it happens in the future, when he transforms further. Finally, I'm disappointed that some characters weren't used - Pyro could've still been on Magneto's team, I wish Colossus appeared, and I wonder where Wanda and Gambit are (though I can excuse Wanda's absence, I HATED her being a black-haired goth in Evo).

Otherwise, I can really find no fault with this - as it's comedy, and as events can change people, I can even excuse some of the OCC-ness. Keep up the fantastic work!

gODSPEED!
Raha B chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is hilarious! XD

Seriously, the last line was comedy gold. Logan: I need a drink.

I can't wait to read some more of your work in the future.

Your fellow author and reviewer,

Cleoto
Antiyonder chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
“By the looks of him you could have a twelve course meal with him!” Scott snapped. “Actually now that I think about you have been putting on a few pounds lately…”

Real tactful Scott, real tactful :).