Reviews for Like U Crazy
White wolf of death chapter 14 . 6/15
"But I'm a cheerleader." Oh man I lo e that movie so much I bought it on ITunes keep up the great work
IronTailPikachu chapter 16 . 6/6
I just keep re-reading this story over and over again because it's just so good with all the angst and drama. I just hope it gets completed because it'll be a shame to leave something good like this unfinished.
Laww chapter 16 . 3/4
Well, hello there! So yeah, I read this like 15 times and I still believe this is one of the most amazing fanfic of this fandom. And yeah, it has been like three years buuuut I still like to believe that I finally will see that interaction between Viola and Olivia. Just hope you're still alive and well. Hope to see you around :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Im guessing this hasnt been updated for tume and probably you wont get round to it but I have to say this is my favourite fanfic for this pairing cos its honest and fits with the film plot :) I hope you get round to it one day.
Laura chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Hey there! It's been a long time, but I wanted to tell you that, well, this story is amazin, and that I'm still waiting for the last chapter, if it's still out there.
Hope to read you soon!
guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
GIRL ITS BEEN THREE YEARS. THREE YEARS. You'll probably never continue this story but i would have loved to see what happened next damn it was soo good i was looking through my fave stories and stumbled across this story and remembered how amazing it was. I will forever wish you finished this story! :))
nab chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
not giving up on this story! hope you're ok wherever you are though
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I read your story for the 100th time do continue
InitialsLK chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Seriously in love with this story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2016
WHY DID YOU STOP IT?
holmesdoyle chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Please, please update this. It's a really good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
asdfghjkknkh igucrjhb.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
R u planning to continue this story? I hope to read the ending. This story is so good and its a waste if it didnt finish.
mikkappo1992 chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely loving it! So much drama definitely keeps me on edge! Would really love to read more :)
AceLey98 chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
why stopped here?! idk gow it'll going to end. its been a long time btw. thanks for the story, plot i mean.