Reviews for All In
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I love the name of the baby. The story was really good, loved reading it! It felt pretty real.
K.G chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
I am so happy I only have one thought that makes sense: I LOVE IT! everything frOm plot to the baby's name. Especially the baby's name! Okay now before my face splits open from smiling so much..Au revior!
Sherbetsticks chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
lovely
Nicky Reid chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
very cute
movieholic chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Gabby! That surely put a huge grin on my face, lol. Great story, I loved it.
Abbigail Cross chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I always wanted to read a fic where thay named their baby Gabby. i got a huge kick outta that. I loved it!

-Abbi
Lerrinus chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
*applause* Loved the last line, it's just perfect! Total sweetness! *happy sigh* :-) *adds to faves*
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Aw such a cute story and I loved that they named the baby Gabby thats cute and funny. The proposal idea that Probie came up with was so so so so cute I loved it. I loved the whole story just theres nothing else to say I just loved it all.
BeautyandYue chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Aw, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's really cute and you make it seem like it really couls happen on the show! Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
iamscully chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
this was very sweet and cute. and naming the baby gabby...hysterically perfect! lol!
iamscully chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
best line: "The team watched in silence up in MTAC, and hoped beyond hope that no sudden terrorist excursion would rob them of their big screen experience." so funny!
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
I loved this story! I especially loved the baby's name.

It's a nice combination to her parents' names. Gibbs Abby Gabby!

Excellent
timoune2001lpn chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
SQUEE! oh my goodness, you have made me so happy with this:) love the name, so fitting. GABBY!