Reviews for Juvenile Calamity
That was really cute XD and really funny XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Haha. Fun scenario.
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
ROFL, little Light and L adolescent L at war! That was seriously fun! ;")
Aimett chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Omg...
Y'know, I normally don't deviate from NC-17 stories (because I'm a proud pervert) but the summary sounded interesting, so I gave it a try and fhdkuegfuygudg
What did I just read.
This is so perfect i can't even...
Why would you stOP
There's so much good humor and perfection in this i can't control my feels fhwlifhykudgghkag

I declare this my favorite non-mature fanfiction of all times.
Excellent job (and i'll love you exponentially more if you ever think of continuing it)

-Ai
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very cute story!
Eraser Bitz chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You, are a genuis. This made me laugh so much. And the drugging part, hilarious. Ah, this is so funny. Love it!

-Eraser Bitz
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
that was hilarious XDD
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
that awkward moment when you meet again with the devil child you babysitted, except now you suspect him to be a mass murderer.
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 2/18/2012

Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
k
craquelure chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
TROLOLOLOLOL...

Every words you write is just SO FUNNY for me. I laughs so HARD #nearly dead now. XDDD.

AWESOME HUMOR.. :DDDbbb
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was the funniest thing of life! I loved it! Why isn't this a series?
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hahaha omg my sides are aching from laughter. I can totally see this being the first battle of the wits and L's comments about his developing charms made me roll my eyes. Great story!
Jes chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Im from Argentina. So my english is not very good.

Anyway. I love your fic. Really, i do. Is amazing and i laught so much. Thats not a miracle, but it's strange. Because its dificult found a really humor in the category "humor". Or something like this... I hope you understand.

If i can read your fic is because Calamus translating your story into spanish. And im so glad for that. But i need to tell you how i love this.

One more thing! I read Justify, too. And im surprised for several reasons. The words, the climax and the personality of L and Light... All is perfect and passionate.

I learn you can make me laught and... how i said? fascinate? I mean, i complety lose into your story. So, nothing more. Byebye~