Reviews for Daddy Blues
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I LOVE THIS
sDan12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a really cute Final Fantasy VII story and I love it! It's the first FF7 story I read when I came here and I think that it very sweet. I've read all the chapters and I think it's adorable. Keep up the good work!
Ski October chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Oh, goodness me.

This was too cute and fluffy and hilarious xD I'll say Zack and Rowan are my favorites.

I'm imagining how they'll be when they're older lol.
deathxaemoxkh chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
god damn u man! u shud soo ryte a real book! this was soo fuckin good and wow i actually cried and lafed! dude i soo love ur stories!
rokusan23 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
hahaha.. the cleaning of the whole house thing made me laugh so hard :D its a very primitive instict that stuck to us humans... its equivalent to "nesting" for animals. the females would go all psycho in keeping everything spic and span... and rearraging stuff... like birds would throw away old sticks and make their hubby gather new and fresh ones. and my rabbit plucked her man's fur 'till he was nude- as for that nest she was making. O.o oh god, im a girl too, would i act this way? haha. to think a slob like me would..? haha. maybe i'll pluck my husband's hair... i have to find a man first, of course. haha.
PockyKai chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
XD his story was EPIC! ive just spent a good 2 hours thouragly (i think thats how you spell it lol) reading it! I LOVED IT!

any chance you like Friends(the TV series)? lol cause a lot of parts reminded me of the times when Carol and Phoebe were pregnant lol which made it even more awesome!

i think my fave story was Tsung's and Elena... just for Reno's sympathy pains! xD I LOVE RENO! 3

I is now going to go and sleep as its 12:36 in the morning lol but tomorrow im so gonna raid the rest of your fics and read them! ook out for more reviews from me :D

Saber
RikusChika778 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I luv this story its so cute how you describe them and gave them awesome names it was really cute when the guys had the babies
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
AWESOME story! Everything was just perfect, and I love the way you made things different for each couple. Wonderful job!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Absolutely LOVE your writing!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
aw, i loved it. lol on Cid fainting.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
oh thank god. normal food in this chapter. lol. shame on you Tseng.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
ew, pizza and pancake syrup? *gags* lol on Cloud knitting
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw... how sweet. and let me go barf now (from the pickles and chocolate shake) *gags*
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Aw. You've totally convinced me to ship Tseng/Elena after this chapter! Except now I'm a little sad, because apparently has very little well written T/E fics. Sigh. So...please write more Tseng/Elena? They're adorable :)

- Mei
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
*faints* Heavens above, I think i just found my favorite ff7 fanfic. It had all of my favorite pairings, well written, no destruction of characters and was amazingly realistic (by final fantasy standards) I give you SO much praise for writing this gem. Please keep writing, and god bless.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »